Search results

1. H

Sudoku.

lucky to get there - coulda been anything Wordle 412 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. H

Replacement places in Asia thread

I was tempted to start a ‘worst thing about Aslan’ thread and have a crack at Christie’s stupid tooth stone thing
  3. H

Replacement places in Asia thread

I preferred the original thread TBPHWYFWIW
  4. H

Stuff that grinds your gears

I think there needs to be a serious reset with this shit. Every child needs to make mistakes to learn from them, thats just how it works. If every time I had done something stupid was filmed then god knows what the outcome of it all would have been. Surely consent is being overlooked here in a...
  5. H

Douglas and Bishopstown lads

lol.. Harry-kiri is back!
  6. H

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

yep - I couldn't tell you the last time I ordered steak out, its no better than I do myself so i pick something that will be. I put my steaks on the BBQ though, once its ready to blow from the heat you'r ready to go :) I did rib eyes last weekend actually on charcoal.. cooked it over medium...
  7. H

Looking for memories and photographs of The Liberty Bar

lol.. Y2K was some joke shop!
  8. H

Cyclists

spot on - or better still attach bicycle carrier systems to the back of buses that serve airport or major city routes. You see those all of the time on motor homes etc SpeedYs brain will explode 🤯 Edit - here you go 9A2L9dW7E_k
  9. H

Cork Hurlers - Part 3

Surely Joyce is a lock at CHB? We have spent years moving everyone continuously and we finally have one of the finest players in the country burst onto the scene.. and you want to move him again!
  10. H

Cyclists

Life in binary mode :lol!:
  11. H

Sudoku.

Q took it handy on us today Finding it very hard to finish in 6 anymore though - I get 3,4,5 and then left with just one letter in the 4th box so nothing really to work with. Its intentional too the durty muddas Daily Quordle 191 3️⃣5️⃣ 7️⃣4️⃣ quordle.com ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜...
  12. H

Worst Business Slogans

:lol!: :lol!:
  13. H

Worst Business Slogans

My neighbour is getting a new side gate. The company is called The Sidegate Man and their slogan is 'We don't cut corners.. we sand them down' Sweet baby jeebus 🤦‍♂️
  14. H

Worst thing about Aging?

We had it with my grandmother JimmY - did absolutely everything possible to keep her at home, but at a certain point in time that no longer worked for anybody, most of all herself. She had her last 2 years in a nursing home where they took good care of her I met a great friend of my father in...
  15. H

Worst thing about Aging?

He ain't called Hurriclunge for nothin BongY
  16. H

Worst thing about Aging?

Yep, quite happy myself to listen and learn I have just finished a project with a guy handing over the empire to the son who sat in every meeting rolling his eyes at ‘the aul fella’ and apologising for him afterwards. What he doesn’t realise is that there is a lifetime of experience and...
  17. H

Transfer Window Thread

yep I think Chelsea would be the better move for him, established side with better players around him.
  18. H

Worst thing about Aging?

Its a hammer blow that nobody can explain or prepare you for (even if it has been a process), but no point dwelling on it - just enjoy spending the time with him now as you do My grandfather was a great man for the stories of yesteryear.. dismissed by so many who didn't have the time to listen...
  19. H

Transfer Window Thread

Isn't the issue with the transfer that Barcas terms are pretty murky? I thought I read about deferred salary on his part and the purchasing club having to effectively buy that out also? In the end of the day I suppose thats the ultimate price so you either pay it or dont.
  20. H

Cyclists

SoundY has had his few weeks 'off' so theres serious amounts of INTERNET campaigning to be caught up on while he keeps very important plant running. Forgive him the odd error as he touch types his way through cyber space sitting on a pump