Search results

1. T

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Stranger thing's 4 6/10 What a step up from the last 2 seasons. Put it on the back burner but decided to give it a go as there was not much else on. What a genuine surprise. It succeeds more than it fails and they turned the horror dial up to 11. Not for the faint hearted and defo not one for...
  2. T

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Caliber 7/10 2 lads go on a hunting weekend away in the Scottish Highlands. The bleakest movie I've seen in quite a while but thought it was great. Well acted and paced and keeps you on your toes till the end
  3. T

Ah I wouldn't say appalling. I thought the "evil dead" scenes were great and the zombie Strange with the cloak of souls with pretty inventive. Also the fight between Wanda and the council was great.
  4. T

All of my friends hate me 5/10 An uncomfortable thriller about a group of friends having a party in a country house. I actually quite enjoyed, despite the score. The wife wasn't fond of it.
  5. T

Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness 4/10 There are hints of a decent Raimi horror movie in there but unfortunately gets washed out by Disneys incessant need to make it into yet more diversity female empowerment schlock. Such a shame as there are some genuinely excellent ideas in there.
  6. T

Is it me or is our government and corpos are fecking us over?

I genuinely appreciate the effort you put in to writing that
  7. T

Is it me or is our government and corpos are fecking us over?

Can someone explain this to me? I cant read graphs
  8. T

Average Gas / Electric Bills

Thats 2 suppliers that have left the market as of late. Going the same way as the banks.
  9. T

wi-fi extender query

you can pick up a cable tester fairly cheap off amazon. A new cable I would reckon though. How long is the run?
  10. T

Love island

How many suicides from the Jeremy Kyle show?
  11. T

What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

Yep have the remastered version for the PS4. So glad I picked a PS4 when I did, the quality of games compared to XBOX is far superior.
  12. T

Going to start the Last of Us this weekend instead. Its a shame about Ghost though. The first Horizon game was great because of how much tighter the world was and the Witcher was superior because the story was so entertaining.
  13. T

Playing Ghost of Tushima at the moment. Just finished the main quest and don't think I couldnt be bothered doing all the side quest stuff. It's all pretty much the same.
  14. T

Severance Wes Andersons looking Sci-Fi/horror/Comedy with some top acting chops.
  15. T

From : 7/10 Halfway through this "LOST" type horror show. The acting is terrible but there are some genuine jump scares, and the mystery is intriguing enough to keep you hooked. First show I'll watch till the end in a long time.
  16. T

Watched the first episode of Severance. Slow burn scifi mystery with some big names. The mystery is enough to warrant a second episode
  17. T

Yep, in all the usual places
  18. T

No, she be on thar high seas