Search results

1. Bennyton

Glastonbury

He was even worse to watch from the crowd, self indulgent cunt. It's not like you can give him 30 minutes, and decide "this is shit" and walk away, you're basically stuck in that crowd the whole time, it was so frustrating man.
  2. Bennyton

Glastonbury

It's no joke man, I've spent well over a grand on going there this year. Definitely one of the whitest crowds I've seen in the UK.
  3. Bennyton

Must.... Own....property....

The prices up north are starting to spike drastically now too. I moved in back in December, spent about 30k on the place (plus 16k stamp duty), and the property vultures are saying I could make a 90k profit if I put it on the market. When people are paying 450k for a 100 sqm house in magazine...
  4. Bennyton

If you had that much money you could just live somewhere with amenities :P
  5. Bennyton

The floors are stunning, in fairness. Would be a ballache to maintain though, that house is too big.
  6. Bennyton

Hope it goes to shit so you can afford something m8. It's totally dysfunctional now.
  7. Bennyton

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

same, 1.4%, I'll be making a profit if they raise the BOE rate again. Property price crash aside like.
  8. Bennyton

Beautiful to watch the mask slip.
  9. Bennyton

is the Euro currency actually fucked?

Ah that's great news!
  10. Bennyton

Cork Airport is going to get offed.

He's resigned now actually, which has to be great news. He joined Morrisons in 2010, the Share price was £2.90. He left in 2015, the share price was £1.66 The SP went from £1.66 to £2.80 since then. The guy is a disaster.
  11. Bennyton

For the first time? Who were you before HBB? My guess is LibDems.
  12. Bennyton

Cork Developments

The average US home uses 900 kWh a month. It's 30 kWh per day or 1.25 kWh per hour. The average kettle uses more power than a washing machine, thankfully it doesn't need to run for two hours at a time though.
  13. Bennyton

Cork Airport is going to get offed.

The actual stench of shit out of the airport last week was horrendous, the toilets are fucking filthy. The new terminal hasn't been very well maintained at all, there is basically nowhere to eat there without queuing for 30 minutes. That's all coming from the CEO.
  14. Bennyton

Eurovision

Ireland were about 300/1 when I looked the other day.
  15. Bennyton

Is this 'Bitcoin' the real deal?

NFT and Crypto is fucking stupid, dishonest, enables a black economy, wastes energy, and is highly speculative. It's a pyramid scheme, people comparing NFT to normal art auctions are brushing over the fact that Art prices being so ludicrous is largely a way for people to offset their tax...
  16. Bennyton

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Jesus lad, I've been on this forum for around 15 years now, and you must be one of the angriest posters I've ever come across, I've seen WUM's in the past, or people ball hopping, but you seem legitimately angry at everything. You can make your point without being a total dickhead to people...
  17. Bennyton

Cork Developments

Thank god, it'll make the whole city a nicer place to live.
  18. Bennyton

The price of materials is off the wall at the moment, people being quoted £70-85k for a 4x6 meter extension here.
  19. Bennyton

You'd hope that drones, mines, etc would be used all along there.
  20. Bennyton

They will though.