Search results

1. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Seriously? Grovel to Davy? Lol
  2. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He won’t take it. Surely. Even if he doesn’t, this shows the CCB up as an absolute shambles. Continuity? They’ve got that right, we’ve been continually failing since 2006. We’re a laughing stock and Frank is long enough gone now for the guns to be pointed at KOD. For all his progressive talk...
  3. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Eddie Brennan at pains to point out he was born in Cork on OTB this morning! In all seriousness though, Ben O Connor is the man, new broom etc, if they appoint from within the current set up it’ll just be a continuance of the mediocrity we’ve had since JBM left. Every management decision...
  4. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Very immature start from Cork, should be tacking in points but we’re going for goals every opportunity. We’d be 7-8 points up already if we weren’t trying to put on a show. If we start like this against any of the other 5 big counties we’ll be bate.
  5. S

The Hurling Thread

Flanagan was holding his arm to stop him getting out to block Gillane. You can see him trying to free his arm before he hits him in the back. Fair enough give him a ban but as a former full back line man I’d say Flanagan deserved all he got and more.
  6. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Agree. Would have Power in there.
  7. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Anywhere else but Corrigan Park I would be confident of Cork beating Antrim handy. Still think we’ll come through though. I’d be more worried about Galway though, under the new manager they’re very inconsistent. They were up going into yesterday, they’ll be down now and can you imagine the next...
  8. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Grown men calling each other names on the internet. I wish to fawk there was a Crèche forum.
  9. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Limerick & Clare have walzed through the round Robin. Neither had a poor performance in fairness to them. We’ve had 2 pathetic outings, capitulation to Limerick from 40 mins and even worse was the Clare first half. 2 very good performances then against teams that were in a heap. I’d love...
  10. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Antrim are a good bit better than Kerry and should get the better of them in the JMcD final. IMO this will be good for Cork because they will give us a good test up there. They have a nice mix of big physical lads and nippy skilful forwards and they’ll give us plenty of it. A trip to Kerry would...
  11. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Of course we’ll all get behind them on Sunday, but by Christ they’re not making it easy.
  12. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That might well be the case but it’s hard to come to that conclusion without seeing what our 15 could do with a coaching ticket like Limk @ Waterford have in place. It’s hardly a level playing field.
  13. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Y You’ll get the Sunday game feed just the ads aren’t shown.
  14. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How many times did we see a Cork forward get smothered by 3/4/5/6 Limerick lads yesterday? That was the Limerick forwards doing that, not the defenders. There’s more to being a forward these days than winning your own ball and scoring (our lads aren’t great at that either) On the TV, Dowling...
  15. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Do you reckon we should keep him on?
  16. S

PROC All Ireland “Name the Winners” Competition 2022

Cork for Liam Wexford Kilkenny Dublin Waterford Cork this week Thanks R&B
  17. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Cahalane the younger!
  18. S

Cork u20 Hurling team 2022

Not great but I was worried when I saw the state of the pitch. Thought Twomey, Hogan and especially O Sullivan drove on when it was needed. This will stand to them, I wouldn’t be getting on anyones back for tonight, they’re all still young lads at the end of the day, but the bit of bite &...
  19. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

COLLINS NOL DOL SOD RD JOYCE GER M TOM FITZY ROF SB CL SK AC Coleman* I’d like to see this in 2 weeks. Lets Coleman, our best hurler, free to play in front of Joyce. Lets Joyce cover the FB line. Closes down the middle. Gets Tim into Will O Donoughue. Harsh on Harnedy and Hoggie but...
  20. S

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

None so blind as those who can’t see. You reckon we were taking it easy?