Search results

1. R

PROC All Ireland “Name the Winners” Competition 2022

Leaderboard after Round 9 and nominations so far for Round 10 44 bluesball (Clare Limerick) 44 Killyoursons 42 Herbert (Clare Limerick) 42 corkuberalles (Clare Limerick) 42 Thistlecrack (Clare Limerick) 42 leesider (Clare Limerick) 42 finbarrog (Kilkenny Limerick) 42 corktillidie (Clare...
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

🤣🤣🤣🤣
  3. R

Im going for broke again Kilkenny and Galway
  4. R

Leaderboard after Round 9 and nominations so far for Round 10 44 bluesball (Clare Limerick) 44 Killyoursons 42 Herbert (Clare Limerick) 42 corkuberalles (Clare Limerick) 42 Thistlecrack (Clare Limerick) 42 leesider (Clare Limerick) 42 finbarrog 42 corktillidie 42 hurley68 (Kilkenny Limerick) 42...
  5. R

2022 Premier Senior football

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  6. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No one knows what the issues were this year but there were some huge ones and no matter the background, the manager is responsible. To call him too nice is probably a little harsh but when he was first appointed manager I said he would be a facilitator and get the best coaches in place and...
  7. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

i said he doesn’t have a BIG ego which is completely different to saying, as you suggested I did, he doesn’t have an ego. I’m not trying to paint him as a saint, far from it, some of the major issues this year have to rest on his head as manager
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Maybe he believes he’s the right man or maybe he can’t see the wood from the trees. Or maybe this is all irrelevant and he hasn’t been offered the post again
  9. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Sure half us on here believe we could deliver an all ireland 😀 doesn’t mean we are the right person for the role though
  10. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

FFS 🤣🤣🤣
  11. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That’s harsh bluesball, the one thing I can say about Kieran Kingston is he doesn’t have a big ego
  12. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That could have happened if he just said he was passing on the baton to someone else. There’s a stink off this whole saga that I can’t put my finger on
  13. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ok, each to their own I suppose 😀
  14. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Again, you and me both 🙄
  15. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You and me both 🤣
  16. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

PROCNA That notion exists since time immorial and it is as much bullshit now as it was then and only comes from a small cohort who possibly have a dislike for the traditional clubs. I wouldn’t be saying it’s a big deal or anything. Personally I don’t care what club anyone comes from, if they...
  17. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Jesus man get a grip, who’s saying it should be a Barrs way or a Glen way? Wondering when you mean “the last time the players didn’t have an input it didn’t end well” Tony Considine is right, players should have no say in any appointments, of course they should be consulted and their views...
  18. R

Leaderboard after Round 9 and nominations so far for Round 10 44 bluesball (Clare Limerick) 44 Killyoursons 42 Herbert (Clare Limerick) 42 corkuberalles (Clare Limerick) 42 Thistlecrack (Clare Limerick) 42 leesider (Clare Limerick) 42 finbarrog 42 corktillidie 42 hurley68 (Kilkenny Limerick) 42...
  19. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

If Frankie done that this place would be gone into meltdown I miss those days 😀
  20. R

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

I thought those players don’t exist in Cork?