Search results

1. M

Toilet Signage

You've posted here before about how you thought I was intelligent, remember 🤣🤣 Questioning my intelligence because you disagree with me is very childish. You are all up in a heap about this, without any notion as to what is even being proposed. Complete moral panic stuff.
  2. M

Toilet Signage

The announcement was just a small part of a larger announcement on tackling gender based violence. I would imagine it is very much storm in a teacup territory. The most outraged about it on here can't even identify what it is that they object so much to.
  3. M

Toilet Signage

I think so yeah. Much as they are buzzwords at present I think it is about teaching about diversity and inclusion. There are all sorts of different people, and that's OK. That kind of thing.
  4. M

Toilet Signage

I don't know that at all. Rattled is just something you say when you don't have an argument.
  5. M

Toilet Signage

I meant the opposite in the first point tbh! I don't think it is a decision, so I think trans kids will exist whether we educate children on gender expression or not. I don't think our positions are that far apart honestly.
  6. M

Toilet Signage

So kids can be told about trans people? Great, then you should have an issue with the proposed curriculum
  7. M

Toilet Signage

If primary school children can't comprehend gender and trans as concepts, then how do you explain the existence of trans kids? I think that children are well capable of understanding the concepts in an age appropriate way. Also, I'm not sure that " some adults can't understand it" is a great...
  8. M

Toilet Signage

I saw that but I don't understand why only Aisling would be told its OK to be different? ( if that's what you mean). If you mean that the whole class is bring told its OK to be different then surely that is age appropriate education on gender expression?
  9. M

Toilet Signage

Again, I'm not. You never answered how you would deal with one of your kids teachers being trans. Given that apparently kids can't bd told about trans people 🙄
  10. M

Toilet Signage

Well i wouldn't start by thinking that in order to discuss bisexuality you have to talk to children about sex, that's for sure!
  11. M

Toilet Signage

You've gone full Helen Lovejoy on this one. No facts and lots of outrage.
  12. M

Toilet Signage

I genuinely dont know what meant by it. That's why I keep questioning it. Trans children will exist whether other kids are educated about them or not. So the choices are that either Siobhan learns ( in an age appropriate way) about gender so she can understand if her friend does transition or...
  13. M

Toilet Signage

Why would any parent explain bisexuality to a 6 year old in terms of having sex? "Some boys like boys, some boys like girls, some boys like boys and girls". It's hardly rocket science like. That's a parenting issue, not a school one.
  14. M

Toilet Signage

Indoctrination? If your position is "we can't tell the children about trans people" then that is impacting on their right to exist. Because it indicates that somehow it us something that children need to be shielded from. What if your kids had a trans teacher Dan? Would that not be allowed in...
  15. M

Toilet Signage

What does " children must be allowed to be children" actually mean though? Why does talking about gender expression stop them from being children?
  16. M

Toilet Signage

Can you link to where it is suggested that children should be told that they can simply change their gender depending in how they feel that day? Cos that isn't in the govt press release, and it isn't in the INTO clip you posted. You don't seem to know what will actually be taught to kids...
  17. M

The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

You are joining dots that aren't there. Or aren't currently there anyway. The investigation is ongoing afaik.
  18. M

Toilet Signage

I didn't ignore it, it just doesn't answer the question. Is that what you fear children will be taught? Because that clip just explains that trans and non binary people exist. You use a lot of meaningless phrases about " gender ideology" and " letting kids be kids" but you can't actually...
  19. M

The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

We're children abused on that island? Yes. Does that mean that everyone who flew to that island was a child abuser? No. Can you arrest or charge someone for child abuse based on them having gone to that island? No. It until about " nothing to see here". It is about understanding that the...
  20. M

Toilet Signage

You haven't. The phrase " gender politics " is meaningless in this context. What is it you think primary school children are going to be taught?