The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

You've said nothing new.

Just more dancing around the latest accusation against him.

There's no 'spamming' going on. This latest story just broke today, of course its going to provoke discussion.

'I dont want to talk about our player being investigated for another charge of rape'.

Theres a shocker.

Didn't Dan go all Dan defending Paddy Jackson at the time of the allegations? Let the courts decide etc etc....

The reality is that his bottle of sauce has gone off. As Arsenal didn't shit the bed, he has nothing left but this shit.

But something something Liverpool.

Didn't Dan go all Dan defending Paddy Jackson at the time of the allegations? Let the courts decide etc etc....

The reality is that his bottle of sauce has gone off. As Arsenal didn't shit the bed, he has nothing left but this shit.

But something something Liverpool.

Go fuck yourself m8.

Jackson was suspended by Ulster throughout the proceedings.

Never let the details get in the way of a good whataboutery 🙄

Get back to the fuckin’ football or myself, phil and donny will kick all yere arses.

Nah JRR can kiss my sweaty balls after that comment.

And when he comes back with his 'gotcha' it should be clear that Paddy Jackson was cleared of all wrongdoing before he was allowed play again.

Last edited:
If he was genuinely concerned about any victims I’d give him credit.

But he’s a disrespectful clown trying to put this on us and all he’s concerned with is the player being suspended.

Anyone believing he wants City to win the league is being naive, all he cares about is Arsenal not winning it which is really strange considering the seriousness of the allegations.
Tbh Mayday I couldn’t give 2 fucks who he wants to win the PL, whether on here or IRl.

He thinks Partey should be suspended while the investigation goes on, that’s his opinion and it maybe that in the near future I will also share this view.

I however don’t need to be told 100 times a day what I should say or think. 👍

Tbh Mayday I couldn’t give 2 fucks who he wants to win the PL, whether on here or IRl.

He thinks Partey should be suspended while the investigation goes on, that’s his opinion and it maybe that in the near future I will also share this view.

I however don’t need to be told 100 times a day what I should say or think. 👍

Who is telling you what to say or think?

If you cant take a robust line of questioning then perhaps the Sports Forum isnt for you m8.

Who is telling you what to say or think?

If you cant take a robust line of questioning then perhaps the Sports Forum isnt for you m8.
you were given answers, you just don't want to hear them, now run along, you're wasting my time.

giphy.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼