The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

This reads like a poor phrasing from the Daily Hate.

He was interviewed in Feb 2023 about the allegations around the Feb 2022 incident.
Yes, the timing is off and well off at that…that doesn’t mean what they’re saying is wrong though.

Yesterday’s chat on Twitter was all about the Arsenal physio minding Partey in Africa to make sure he didn’t get injured again, chose not to post it here given the toxicity of the exchanges…

In the face of increasingly overwhelming evidence you might say the club might have handled this badly....
Wouldn't go that far.

Being questioned is all that's happened that we know of for the new story.

I think it's bizarre either way that the original charge still hasn't been bought to court. Both victim and accused are entitled to a speedy trial.

I know the UK courts are backed up to fuck but it could be argued it's in the public interest to have this swiftly dealt with.

The truth is none of us know anything about the cases bar unverified screenshots of chats.

Wouldn't go that far.

Being questioned is all that's happened that we know of for the new story.

I think it's bizarre either way that the original charge still hasn't been bought to court. Both victim and accused are entitled to a speedy trial.

I know the UK courts are backed up to fuck but it could be argued it's in the public interest to have this swiftly dealt with.

The truth is none of us know anything about the cases bar unverified screenshots of chats.

It took you that long to come out with: 'i DonT kNoW aNyThiNg AbOuT iT'.

Total cop out shite, the club should suspend him, immediately.

Ye're pitiful that ye won't say that much

In the face of increasingly overwhelming evidence you might say the club might have handled this badly....

Yeah, you're a real hero alright :rolleyes:
What the actual fuck are you on about lad?

I'm saying that IF this article is true and there really is a 3rd case coming up, it might be what makes the club decide to suspend him.

Drop this 'hero' shit , sounds childish and out of order...but it does say a lot about you that you think anyone could be trying to look like a hero on an anonymous forum when discussing such a serious matter.

Most Gooners on here have advocated to let the justice deal with it and will accept whatever the outcome ultimately is.... if more evidence comes to the surface then people and even the club will/might change their stance.

Having trouble finding Dan's outrage about Mendy. Strange that.

You didn't look too hard :rolleyes:

The Manchester City footballer Benjamin Mendy has been accused of another count of rape.

Mendy, 27, who was already accused of a series of sexual offences, was charged last week with the further count of rape, but this was subject to reporting restrictions. The restrictions were lifted on Wednesday as Mendy appeared at Chester crown court for a hearing ahead of his trial next year.

The charge relates to a new complainant and is alleged to have taken place in July this year.

Mendy is now accused of eight offences against five different women, including seven counts of rape relating to four women. The earlier charges are three counts of rape, alleged to have happened on 11 October 2020; sexual touching on 2 January 2021; one count of rape on 24 July 2021 and two counts of rape on 23 August 2021.

You go into silent mode when this latest arrest comes out and instead of saying the club should at last suspend him, you pivot to more whataboutery.

The guy shouldnt be training or playing with the first team.

Arsenal letting themselves down badly on this, ably abetted by their supporters.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT

Anatomy Of A Fall (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5pm

More events ▼