The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Finally some sense. Hanky Panky wants us locked up with him if he's guilty.

If he is, lock him up, if he's not so be it. Footballing-wise, hopefully we can just secure top 4 and it'll be a successful year.

Nope, but you shouldn't want him in the side.

Thats pretty straight forward/

The club have come out of this looking terrible, so have the supporters backing him.

Erra come off it m8.

If it were a United or Liverpool player at the centre of this you can be damn sure the m8s would be all over it.

How can anyone after this maintain he should be still representing the club?

More magic club evidence?

Give me a break.

I don’t know whether that’s true or not tbh.

You’d imagine the arsenal legal team would have done a deep dive into the player’s activities and would have interviewed the player themselves. If it turns out that he’s led them down the garden path on this then maybe they’ve been naive in protecting the player.

This third case might well force the club’s hands. Will they stick or twist now that the title is in their hands? Suspending him now will be an admission that they fucked up by backing him in the first place.

I’m only responding cos you quoted me. Like Donny, i’d prefer to stick to the football.

I don’t know whether that’s true or not tbh.

You’d imagine the arsenal legal team would have done a deep dive into the player’s activities and would have interviewed the player themselves. If it turns out that he’s led them down the garden path on this then maybe they’ve been naive in protecting the player.

This third case might well force the club’s hands. Will they stick or twist now that the title is in their hands? Suspending him now will be an admission that they fucked up by backing him in the first place.

I’m only responding cos you quoted me. Like Donny, i’d prefer to stick to the football.

Ah Jesus come on, another victim comes forward and you are going to keep on with 'the clubs legal team have got this covered'?

Its gone beyond a joke at this point.

They've gotten away with it upto now on the basis that he hasn't been publicly named but this is surely the straw that breaks the camels back.

I don't see how anyone could justify his still playing a role for the club in light of this.

Ah Jesus come on, another victim comes forward and you are going to keep on with 'the clubs legal team have got this covered'?

Its gone beyond a joke at this point.

They've gotten away with it upto now on the basis that he hasn't been publicly named but this is surely the straw that breaks the camels back.

I don't see how anyone could justify his still playing a role for the club in light of this.

I said that i think the clubs legal team must have thought they had it clear. Big gamble.

If you read my post again you’ll see that i said that “this third case might well force the clubs hands” ie be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Just noticed something in that article,

According to the Sun, the player is under caution at a police station and has spent hours being quizzed over the latest allegation.

Partey is in Ghana with the national team.

According to the Sun, the player is under caution at a police station and has spent hours being quizzed over the latest allegation.

i thought the same when i read the article....it's all over twitter that he travelled yesterday with an Arsenal physio...

I guess the article came out late

This reads like a poor phrasing from the Daily Hate.

He was interviewed in Feb 2023 about the allegations around the Feb 2022 incident.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼