Woke School Alert...

You think that the man who has been in contempt of a court order for months has played by the rules?

A wum too far...

Don't you think his serving time in jail for months for contempt of said court order was punishment enough and nothing positive was coming of it?

Is there not a question of the chicken and egg here.

The judge did acknowledge the school breached proper procedures and more or less said the injunction would have been granted if Burke himself was not in breach of the court order to stay away from the school.

So could you also apply "He who seeks equity must do equity etc" to the school as well?
No, because the high court issue doesn't relate to the disciplinary matter. It relates to Mr Burkes breach of the court order.

Mr Burke could have made his procedural argument while still abiding by the court order.

Don't you think his serving time in jail for months for contempt of said court order was punishment enough and nothing positive was coming of it?
I have no interest in him being locked up. It's a waste of taxpayers money. I have an interest in him not being allowed to ignore court orders though.

'You have grounds for this disciplinary meeting to be halted.

However you refuse to abide by a suspension that has clearly been imposed improperly so this show trial can proceed'.

Theres no justice to be found in Dignan's court

Mr Burke is being persecuted by his employer and the courts have afforded him no protection.
If this was a murder case, he'd be scot free as procedure wasn't followed.
Because he's standing up for his beliefs, he has more chance of a fair hearing on twatter

Because he's standing up for his beliefs, he has more chance of a fair hearing on twatter

Not all procedural issues in criminal cases are fatal to the case.

His beliefs are a matter for himself. His behaviour is the issue.

Tbh I think if he stepped back for his indignant anger and stopped taking legal advice from his family and checked with ASTI he would be way better off. I was looking at the disciplinary proceedings the school initiated from a business/employee pov but it transpires that teachers have their own procedure for schools and teachers to settle disputes but he has never brought this up in court and they definitely weren't followed by the school.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

29th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 9:30pm

More events ▼