Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

link
Blighe is a surname from Cornwall in England. You couldn't come up with a more English sounding surname. Have Derek and his family been vetted? How do we know he's not going to commit (more) crime here in our country? England is a safe country, why is he here? He shpukd go back to Cornwall.

Why arent the main stream media reporting this?

#JustAskingQuestions
If the National Party or whatever he is aligned to only knew how his family got here, oh the scenes that would transpire. Would make Charlie Flanagan's day of remembrance a damp squib.

link

If the National Party or whatever he is aligned to only knew how his family got here, oh the scenes that would transpire. Would make Charlie Flanagan's day of remembrance a damp squib.
The head of the National Party is Barrett. A Norman name. His deputy is Reynolds. A Germanic name. Their Dublin cumann organiser is Irvine. A British name.

The algorithms have started showing Del boy's videos on my youtube timeline. Just watched a bit of one where he advised Europeans to leave because the government is after giving away all of the houses to non-Europeans. In that video posted back a few pages (which polluted my youtube timeline), he's pretty explict about the problem being black men being given accommodation in Fermoy. He was mentioned in The Examiner today. By my estimation he's 2 more protests away from saying something ridiculous on Newstalk. We'll be seeing the back of him soon enough, I'd say.

So if you move to Australia , Canada , US, New Zealand or even want to visit you are vetted ok. If you commit a minor crime you won’t be able to visit . You’re saying it’s ok for people who don’t have passports or background checks to be housed next to schools. You’re saying that Ireland must take their word on their past. I’m sorry now but wake up. Are you also ok with Irish people living on the streets and kids in hotels while others are housed first.
The only reason we need visas to visit those countries and vice verse is because there isn't a common travel agreement between the countries.

We do have one with members of the EU therefore there are no background checks or the need for visas for anyone from Portugal to Poland, so basically currently Ukrainians entering the country aren't checked out but neither are Poles, Latvians French etc, so tell me what is the difference?

The whole vetting argument is a specious one just to play on peoples fears, (currently 300 million people can potentially live here without being vetted) and anyone who falls for it is either gullible at best or a moron at worst.

So if you move to Australia , Canada , US, New Zealand or even want to visit you are vetted ok. If you commit a minor crime you won’t be able to visit . You’re saying it’s ok for people who don’t have passports or background checks to be housed next to schools. You’re saying that Ireland must take their word on their past. I’m sorry now but wake up. Are you also ok with Irish people living on the streets and kids in hotels while others are housed first.
So Irish homeless kids and families are in hotels while refugees are getting housed.....wait for it......in hotels!!

What is your definition of getting housed?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼