Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

"There would be an outcry". So what? Has the US conquered Cuba, which was virtually a Russian satellite? Has the US conquered Canada, which is chock full of English speakers?
Two points i didn't mention Cuba i said Mexico and they were conquered by the US, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona and then there was the Texas revolution by Anglo American migrants in Mexico, the US attempted to invade Cuba with the bay of pigs but that invasion failed.

Last edited:
Two points i dudn't mention Cuba i said Mexico and they were conquered by the US and the US attempted to invade Cuba with the bay of pigs but that invasion failed.
You didn’t say Cuba, another country close to the US, because it would have shown that you are wrong.

And if you think that the Bay of Pigs thing was a serious US military invasion of Cuba and not just a bone thrown to Cuban emigres, you are also wrong.

Crimea has been Russian since 1783 it only became Ukrainian when the Soviet Union handed over the territory with Russians into Ukrainian country.
Crimea is a Tatar country. Shouldn’t they be the ones who get it back? Or is it that when the Russian take something, colonialism doesn’t count?

#hypocritetroll

Germany agrees a new 15-year LNG delivery contract with Qatar - Financial Times

Yet another day of bad news for Putin

Guys, guys, guys. Where's all your gas gone? Did you not see The Atlas Daily Bias today? Really interesting fair discussion on how Ukrainian troops are also doing nasty things with gas. Proving beyond doubt that Ukraine is the real threat.

ps: What about Vietnam?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼