Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

I have voted for SF.
My position on all murder and violence in the Troubles has been consistent across 2 IDs and nearly 17 years here.

The only difference is I call it all out.
So you don't see your hypocrisy of not being a fan of Arlene because of who she associated with yet have no issue with voting for SF despite the IRA running the party? It's a funny old world.

So you don't see your hypocrisy of not being a fan of Arlene because of who she associated with yet have no issue with voting for SF despite the IRA running the party? It's a funny old world.
Hilarious old world alright - I voted for SF, a political party in Cork South Central specifically Donncha O'Laoghaire - are you saying he is meeting with gun runners, drug dealers and paramilitaries? No? I didn't think so.

My position on violence is clear.

I am not a fan of Arlene because I fundamentally disagree with her politics. I am sure she is a perfectly genuine and decent enough person, I have never met her.

But as I said, we are having this conversation because I call it all out not just one side.

Hilarious old world alright - I voted for SF, a political party in Cork South Central specifically Donncha O'Laoghaire - are you saying he is meeting with gun runners, drug dealers and paramilitaries? No? I didn't think so.

My position on violence is clear.

I am not a fan of Arlene because I fundamentally disagree with her politics. I am sure she is a perfectly genuine and decent enough person, I have never met her.

But as I said, we are having this conversation because I call it all out not just one side.
Would you vote for DOL if he was an independent candidate? Doubtful I would think.
I have no idea who DOL meets with or consorts but the bottom line is that he a member of a party which is still run by the IRA a terrorist organisation no different to the scum that Arlene met with.
.But as I said, we are having this conversation because I call it all out not just one side.
We are having this conversation because I pointed out your hypocrisy. As for this for this "just one side" nonsense, as has been pointed out here many, many times if there were supporters of the "other" side posting and canvassing here then they would get the same treatment as those supporting SF/IRA. But funny enough there isn't any of them posting here. It's amazing that time after time, this quite simple concept has to be explained to SF/IRA supporters here.
I acknowledge your position on violence but it still doesn't negate you voting for an organisation complicient in the cover up of the murder of Paul Quinn.

Would you vote for DOL if he was an independent candidate? Doubtful I would think.
I have no idea who DOL meets with or consorts but the bottom line is that he a member of a party which is still run by the IRA a terrorist organisation no different to the scum that Arlene met with.

We are having this conversation because I pointed out your hypocrisy. As for this for this "just one side" nonsense, as has been pointed out here many, many times if there were supporters of the "other" side posting and canvassing here then they would get the same treatment as those supporting SF/IRA. But funny enough there isn't any of them posting here. It's amazing that time after time, this quite simple concept has to be explained to SF/IRA supporters here.
I acknowledge your position on violence but it still doesn't negate you voting for an organisation complicient in the cover up of the murder of Paul Quinn.
Because the discussion on this forum is scoped by the background of posters? By that logic we'd never debate American politics or the war in Ukraine but we do despite they're being no Ukrainians or Russians on the site.

We don't talk about the other side because it's not done. 8 handguns and pipe bombs found in East Belfast belonging to the UVF last night who have threatened civic society, Dublin and our cabinet in the last few weeks alone , are still active, armed and threatening to come off ceasefire. But we don't mention that.

Whereas I'll happily call that out and the neanderthals in the New IRA forcing a guy to drive a van to a police station with a bomb in it.

Why? Cos its all wrong as I have always said.

Because the discussion on this forum is scoped by the background of posters? By that logic we'd never debate American politics or the war in Ukraine but we do despite they're being no Ukrainians or Russians on the site.
The war in the Ukraine is a being discussed from one side only (rightly so) bar the three trolls that are deliberately taking an obtuse stance. Take them out of the equation and there would be "just one side" that seem to take issue with.
We don't talk about the other side because it's not done. 8 handguns and pipe bombs found in East Belfast belonging to the UVF last night who have threatened civic society, Dublin and our cabinet in the last few weeks alone , are still active, armed and threatening to come off ceasefire. But we don't mention that.
Again like there are no UVF supporters here to defend their actions and it probably isn't discussed because it is a given by all here that they are scum and it goes with out saying.

Whereas I'll happily call that out and the neanderthals in the New IRA forcing a guy to drive a van to a police station with a bomb in it.

But still vote for an organisation complicient in the murder and coverup of Paul Quinn, so whilst calling out the Neanderthals in the Real IRA and the loyalist terror groups might justify your vote in your head, the reality is much different.
As you said, it is all wrong so I wouldn't vote for any of them

As Paul Quinn was mentioned can you update us on why Conor Murphy is not responding to explain himself regarding his contact with the IRA on the matter

As Paul Quinn was mentioned can you update us on why Conor Murphy is not responding to explain himself regarding his contact with the IRA on the matter
No Sage_y, I can't but keep emailing him and maybe they might reply. Perhaps stick an IRA codeword in the subject line for greater effect.

Young people is one thing but anyone who grew up in the 1980's remembers the utter savagery of the I.R.A. terrorism campaign against all Irish people and the officers of the state.

Their current crop of T.D.s fully support the slaughter, cover-ups etc and they celebrate the perpetrators and endlessly commemorate their dead martyrs.

Sinn Fein has only one ambition.

It is not housing, health or education etc.

It is a United Ireland that they failed to achieve after 30+ years of murder and mayhem.

Coshquin bomb
Google it

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼