The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Ronaldo is epitome of a narcissist. He told the whole world that it wasn’t his fault the pretty girl doesn’t love him anyone. He in fact doesn’t love her and she is a whore. Then he took a shit in her mum’s toilet tank. A petulant teenager stuck in a middle aged man’s very tan but slow body. “They didn’t even change the tea lady, ffs.”

Dunphy was right all along, “He’s a BRAAAAAAT.”

No player is bigger than the club, his fanboys are losing their shit on social media; I can never understand people that follow players.

And also United fans saying “what he said needed to be said” as if it’s some sort of victory are codding themselves.

Ragnick knew the state club was in and said it, Ten Hag knows the state the club is in and is working on it.
The irony is Ten Hag is currently dealing with one of the worst decisions the club took in years, Ronaldo.

Ronaldo isn’t doing any of this to help United, he’s doing this to save his own ego and to totally undermine Ten Hag.
He’s a prick and I hope this all blows up in his face.

Last edited:
Dunphy was right all along, “He’s a BRAAAAAAT.”

No player is bigger than the club, his fanboys are losing their shit on social media; I can never understand people that follow players.

And also United fans saying “what he said needed to be said” as if it’s some sort of victory are codding themselves.

Ragnick knew the state club was in and said it, Ten Hav knows the state the club is in and is working on it.
The irony is Ten Hag is currently dealing with one of the worst decisions the club took in years, Ronaldo.

Ronaldo isn’t doing any of this to help United, he’s doing this to save his own ego and to totally undermine Ten Hag.
He’s a prick and I hope this all blows up in his face.
I agree it’s petty and I’m not sure why a player of his stature in the game after everything he’s achieved needs to do this. If he wants to leave I’m sure he could find a club but no one in the champions league wanted him in the summer and I can’t imagine this stunt will improve that.

We all got a bit carried away when he came back and last year he perform to be fair but it’s fairly clear now the club is better off with him gone.

Nobody is bigger than the club. He’ll always be a legend but it’s time to move on

I agree it’s petty and I’m not sure why a player of his stature in the game after everything he’s achieved needs to do this. If he wants to leave I’m sure he could find a club but no one in the champions league wanted him in the summer and I can’t imagine this stunt will improve that.

We all got a bit carried away when he came back and last year he perform to be fair but it’s fairly clear now the club is better off with him gone.

Nobody is bigger than the club. He’ll always be a legend but it’s time to move on
You’re dead right, often times fans of other clubs can be a good measuring tool, pretty much all other fans were saying United would be better off not playing him.
Ten Hag knows this and cannot be seen to be weak in this situation.

Back the manager and kick that cry baby to the kerb.

None of us got 'carried away' last year.

I said if he got 20 goals he could have been judged a success. He did.

United are shit. Theyre shit with him in the team and they're shit with him not in the team.

When he wanted to leave he should have been allowed to do so . There is nothing to be achieved by forcing a player to stay. We saw that with Cavani who decided he wasnt fit for the second year of his contract but representes Uruguay at every opportunity.

Its a measure of how badly the club is run. Rather than spend the money to bring in a forward (They never spent the money to replace Lukaku), they got in a high profile guy past his best and then keep him a year longer than he wants. Absolutely daft.

Morgan has let out snippets of an interview. Im happy to wait and hear if he goes to town on the owners. Fans have been crying out for a player to do this with years .

I was very impressed by how ETH dealt with him refusing to come on a few weeks ago. He should have stuck to his guns and kept him sidelined.

Making him captain last week was a huge mistake.

Ronaldo is toxic. This battle behind the scenes with ETH has to be going on all season. ETH’s comments after the city game -“didnt bring him on out of respect for his career” make more sense now.

Ronaldo rambling on about the state of the club and the poor decisions made is gas. Re-signing him was the worst decision made in the club in the last 2 years, and its given the new manager nothing but headaches.

This latest PR stunt is a calculated move by Ronaldo and his advisors to force the club to pay him off in full. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the utd fans that hero worshipped him or the tarnishing of his legacy.

If he had an iota of respect for the fans he’d have mentioned the Glazers and the fan movements against them. He could have had serious support had he gone in with two feet on the yanks but he decides ETH was the problem because he wouldn’t indulge him.

A prick of the highest order.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:50pm

More events ▼