2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Eoghan Murphy, can't say if he was dropped because you wouldn't know what goes through Meyers head, he might not have started him regardless of the playing the football game. He did come on against the Barrs as a sub. There were two other players that played the football game and they both came on against B'rock (which the first hurling game to be played after the football game).
His brother Killian started the football and the hurling so not sure how true the whole thing is.

Attachments

• 25081E48-6628-436F-9BBD-022C846A1A8A.jpeg
    25081E48-6628-436F-9BBD-022C846A1A8A.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 28D84CD7-08AF-4D35-9AC6-21F6F7DB65EF.jpeg
    28D84CD7-08AF-4D35-9AC6-21F6F7DB65EF.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Would have to think that Newtown & Erins Own have a slight advantage going into the semis & into the finals given their lack of involvement in the business end of Football Championships.
St Finbarrs have Barrs (5) & Castlehaven (3) players involved in SFC QF/SF in the coming weeks
Blackrock have St Michaels (5) by my count involved in SFAC SF in the coming weeks also.
Regardless of the next game up for each there is sure to be an impact & the quality/sharpness of hurling required at this stage of the championship will mean that any weakness will be exploited.
Two super games to look forward to

As an aside it was refreshing to see the referees let the teams at it. Bar IMO Ben O'Connor with a couple of clothesline tackles & Shane O'Keeffe very dangerous overhead pull I thought the players reveled in the freedom allowed & played to the extent of the laws allowed (just about).

Leave the Glen alone 😀

And some senior football clubs doing the same to the hurling
Hilarious, this from the lad that couldn't give two fucks about football and only jumped on Barrs football bandwagon because they haven't been within an arse's roar of winning hurling county in nearly 30 years, the Lolpool of Cork senior hurling.
#anycountywilldo
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hilarious, this from the lad that couldn't give two fucks about football and only jumped on Barrs football bandwagon because they haven't been within an arse's roar of winning hurling county in nearly 30 years, the Lolpool of Cork senior hurling.
#anycountywilldo
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Been going to Barrs football games since I was a toddler kid, wouldn’t know the bandwagon if it hit me in the face 😀

You’re very upset today lad 🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼