The next Government

Who will form the next government

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s always useful to shine a light on those who pontificate from a “neutral” perspective.

My job here is done.

Next week I’ll focus on some of the expensive holiday homes owned by some of our most vocal “champions of the poor.”

As Joan Burton famously said “some of those people even have expensive mobile phones,” and “no one should be able to buy a bottle of wine for less than a tenner.”

:lol!:

I must confess I didn't think even Joan Burton could come out with that kind of statement. Can you provide a link or context or reference? Ta

Some are calling for a windfall tax on energy companies, will that just be passed on to the consumer?

They've been calling for that for weeks jimmy. And lo and behold the energy companies are upping their prices by nearly 40%. Of course it'll be passed on to the consumer. That's how Ireland works.

This is all part of Putin’s strategy: get Europe dependent on Russian energy, then start a war and flood the EU with civilian refugees. We are at war, and in a war, emergency measures are warranted. An immediate exemption from planning legislation for renewable energy production facilities should be a minimum.

This is all part of Putin’s strategy: get Europe dependent on Russian energy, then start a war and flood the EU with civilian refugees. We are at war, and in a war, emergency measures are warranted. An immediate exemption from planning legislation for renewable energy production facilities should be a minimum.
+ remove all VAT on renewables products and installation.

The Irish Greens in government won't even allow planning permission for an LNG terminal in Foynes FFS.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

THE TAN JACKETS

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼