Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

There are 4 days left until the end of the 6th month of fighting. The thousandth artillery cannon has just been destroyed.
More than 5,000 Russian soldiers have died this month, so it can already be said that more of them will die than in June and July. It is possible that the number from April (5,700) will also be exceeded - then August would become the third bloodiest month of the war (March 1 - 16,100, May 2 - 7,550).

174-jpg.3677899

175-jpg.3677900

176-jpg.3677901

Want some more?

To wrap up for now:

Recep Erdogan will meet Volodymyr Zelensky in Lviv. During his visit today, the Turkish president is to take the initiative of a temporary ceasefire and propose the resumption of the negotiation process in Istanbul and make Turkey a platform for the meeting of the presidents of Russia and Ukraine, informs NTV, citing government sources. In turn, NEXTA informs that the Turkish leader is to propose to the President of Ukraine a meeting with Vladimir Putin.

Accepting sitting to negotiation table with Russians would legitimate their currently held positions. I wonder how this will develop. The idea must have been already accepted by Russians for whom this is currently the only chance to try getting from initiated by them (and only them) brutal conflict with any gains and to help them saving remaining leftovers of their international position. I'd say - good luck and Zelensky if even bothered should say that any negotiations will be possible only when Russian forces go where their Black Sea Fleet flag ship went to.

PS. Yes, LOL, I am off from work today ;)

=======================

Catching up with news. Sorry for posting the wall of text, I know. But this one made me smile :) Here is the briefing from the Department of State today:

What made me smirk is this part:

QUESTION: There’s a report from Russia that Ambassador Antonov is planning to visit the State Department tomorrow to discuss visas for Foreign Minister Lavrov and the Russian delegation for general assemblies. Are there any plans to – for anyone to meet with him, and will you be issuing those visas? Are there any issue around issuing them?

MR PRICE: When it comes to the UN, as the host country of the UN we have a special obligation to facilitate the travel of those taking part in UN activities. I don’t have any meetings with Russian officials, including the ambassador, to read out for tomorrow. But if we have anything to share tomorrow, we will.

So simply, Russians have a serious butthurt as none of those bastards is getting any Visa to enter the US. They would like to have a US visa issued to allow them to do their business in the US. But it seems all they might (if any) get is the technical Visa to allow to take part in UN meeting - but this is not said anyway, as the meeting is between country-members not individuals. It does not have to be this lying bastard to represent the Russia. Ball is in the court ;)

QUESTION: Any comment on UN gen-sec’s meeting tomorrow (António Guterres: catcha) with President Zelenskyy and Erdoğan? I didn’t want to ask about it, but since this previous question was asked.

MR PRICE: So it’s our understanding that the meeting will take place tomorrow. Of course, there are a number of important issues that Secretary General Guterres, that President Zelenskyy, President Erdoğan can be in a position to discuss. The fact that the meeting will take place where it is suggests that there will be a heavy focus on food security and the efforts that Turkey has undertaken to facilitate the free flow – or the freer flow – of grain out of Ukraine’s Black Sea ports.

We very much appreciate Turkey’s efforts, together with those of the UN secretary general, together with those of Ukraine to see to it that ships are once again sailing from Ukraine’s Black Sea ports. At latest count, more than 20 ships laden with grain, laden with crops, laden with foodstuffs have set sail from Ukraine. The vast majority of those have made it through the inspection station and are now sailing to their ultimate destinations. That is unambiguously a good thing.

-----------

I would really say that this negotiation has little to do with peace talks :)

Last edited:
This makes interesting reading. A top know Polish criminal leading Foreign Legion troops in Ukraine, and he’s out of control. https://kyivindependent.com/investi...ters-speak-out-against-leaderships-misconduct

Yeap, really interested how will this develop. Long story short a wife of the current minister of justice (the guy has a nickname zero, it is based on his legal knowledge and achievements, this guy and his micro party is behind most of "the polish issues" with the EU) is linked to Broda's gang activity. Some say he got the special status in exchange of not saying much about Patrycja ;)

It is scandal alright :)

Edit: Broda is not top gangster, and only people following the case would know who he is :) this is getting media attention so I am hoping this would add to collapse of the law and justice party.

Last edited:
Recep Erdogan will meet Volodymyr Zelensky in Lviv. During his visit today, the Turkish president is to take the initiative of a temporary ceasefire and propose the resumption of the negotiation process in Istanbul and make Turkey a platform for the meeting of the presidents of Russia and Ukraine, informs NTV, citing government sources. In turn, NEXTA informs that the Turkish leader is to propose to the President of Ukraine a meeting with Vladimir Putin.

Accepting sitting to negotiation table with Russians would legitimate their currently held positions. I wonder how this will develop. The idea must have been already accepted by Russians for whom this is currently the only chance to try getting from initiated by them (and only them) brutal conflict with any gains and to help them saving remaining leftovers of their international position. I'd say - good luck and Zelensky if even bothered should say that any negotiations will be possible only when Russian forces go where their Black Sea Fleet flag ship went to.

What was I saying before the meeting? ;)

So the Russians are keeping the Enerhodar nuclear power plant as a hostage... They told technicians and workers to not come to work tomorrow, they moved trucks 30km from it and I wonder what those motherfuckers are planning now as their first try obviously failed big time.

Ho-Ho-Ho I think there is already response from Ukrainians! Oh my, oh my, Vlad what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you ;)

waiting for better sources, but it is already spreading across the internet.

edit: Kerch = infamous bridge connecting Crimea with Russia

and also some "safety concerns" are clearly visible in Belgorod oblast (RU):

potentially this here, below:
Fadeup6X0AMnE5A

edit:

additional news from Belbek Russian air base in Sevastopol:

they are shooting to everything some of us were hoping to be shot at for months now :)

Last edited:
The Ukrainians should send in dummy drones towards the Kerch bridge each night and the Russians will shoot themselves to death. Then they send in the kamikazi!

They did it in Balbek base :) so AA systems emerged from hideouts and there were some explosions afterwards, even Girkin confirms some fire there. :)

so there were quite few attacks so far on the Russian positions. Spectacular if fully confirmed ;)

I feel Russians are preparing something nasty as a revenge. Look at the current air attack warning over Ukraine:

FaeMCzvXgAEavne

and good documentary from old times published by compromised TT account:

More things going bang!
Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, has urged Ukrainians to stay away from enemy command posts and logistics bases. “Do not approach the military objects of the Russian army,” he said after reports of explosions overnight in Russian-occupied Crimea. Speaking on Wednesday, Zelenskiy said Russians have realised that Crimea is “not a place for them” and hinted more attacks could lie ahead.

Fires and explosions have been reported at military targets inside Russia and Russian-occupied parts of Ukraine, in the latest of a string of apparent sabotage missions deep into Russian-held territory.

Two Russian villages were evacuated after a blaze at a munitions depot near the Ukrainian border in Belgorod province. “An ammunition depot caught fire near the village of Timonovo”, less than 50km from the border, the regional governor, Vyacheslav Gladkov, said in a statement, adding that no casualties were reported.

According to the Kyiv Independent, Oleg Kryuchkov, an advisor to the head of the Russian occupation government in Ukraine’s Crimea, posted on the social media app Telegram that the Russian military had destroyed a target in the city of Kerch, which is linked to Russia’s Krasnodar Krai via the strategic Crimean Bridge. Mykhailo Podolyak, an adviser to the head of the President’s Office, said on 17 August that the Crimean Bridge should be destroye

Is Zelenskyy's star starting to fade? it hasn't been a very good past few weeks for him as even some Western MSM groups are starting to ask the awkward questions.

We had Amnesty International release a report stating "Ukrainian fighting tactics endanger civilians" by setting up bases and ammo dumps in schools, kindergardens, hospitals, churches etc

Anyone with half a brain realised all this months ago, it's not like the Ukrainian soldiers weren't filming it themselves and posting on Tik Tok and other social media, if only somebody on, say, Twitter decided to do a small compilation of a few of their greatest hits.

Seeing as Amnesty International is a mainly George Soros and co funded NGO, it was a bit surprising they actually even posted that article, guess the intern that day hit 'post' and not 'delete', even Politico rowed in...

Sky News Australia ran this segment from Cory Bernardi who was the Senator for South Australia from 2006 to 2020.

Even CBS America ran a documentary about aid in Ukraine 'mysteriously' going missing and a figure of only 30% of military equipment even reaching the front lines, this caused Zelenskyy to throw a kiddy fit and go crying to the Yanks, a few hours later all the Tweets related to the showing of the documentary were amended and the documentary itself pulled to be "updated"

The internet doesn't forget though, here is the original documentary complete with the 30% comment.

Time to cancel culture Pink Floyd!! CNN sat down with form Floyd frontman Roger Waters to talk about his current tour and talk soon turned to politics bringing up Ukraine and China, the CNN reported was left floundering as Waters told him a few home truths.

This, again, is the original, full uncut interview as CNN released a totally and heavily edited shorter version to take some comments totally out of context.

One America News Network ran a report from Mariuopol focusing on the Azovstal plant, surprised a Western Media Network even went there.

Zelenskyy flag wavers Newsweek even posted a few articles....

Finally, we need a body language expert to read this room, bet this was a fun 40 minute meeting between Erdogan and Zelenskyy, the craic must have been mighty.

Erdogan and Zelenskyy meeting.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Easter Beer Festival

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼