Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

You can do better than this.

Putin has turned Russia into a shithole country that people want to get out of. Unfortunately, a Russian passport isn’t going to get one a warm welcome except, possibly, in a few other shithole countries. But if one is a Russian with a Jewish background, they can easily enter Israel even with a Russian passport.

So no propaganda at all.
It is propaganda the BBC are saying the war is driving out the Jews when Jews have long since emigrated to Israel, not new information.

Poor comparison to make when NATO went into Yugoslavia to stop the Serbs from killing more people guess what America and Europe ally Croatia was at it. The West tend to ignore the more nuanced angle, according to popular history the Serbs were universally wrong and only them yet again the Croatians were Fascists during WW2. The West has a tendency to defend killers when it suits them.
Croatia is now a member of NATO as the old fascism thing went a bit pear shaped in the 1940's

Likewise Germany and I am sure that you have a point but I seriously doubt it.

Be here now as history is lost on you.

You'd really want to have a look at your moral compass and stop defending mass murder. Nothing, absolutely nothing that Ukraine did since it's inception as a state could justify the terror and horror Russia has unleashed on Ukraine. Sometimes wars have to be fought to defeat aggressors and those that try to take our hard won freedoms. Want a ceasefire just leave Ukraine.

100%.. what a fucking ridiculous statement to have made :rolleyes:

Putin isn't murderous despite ordering the murders of thousands of Ukrainians needlessly, and bombing their cities indiscriminately. Logic 101 there

Croatia is now a member of NATO as the old fascism thing went a bit pear shaped in the 1940's

Likewise Germany and I am sure that you have a point but I seriously doubt it.

Be here now as history is lost on you.
The West went into Yugoslavia to sort out the Serbs but the Croats were doing similar actions, one sided affair we ignore the murderous actions of our friends. That is double standards.

I find it bizarre that the international community condemns Putin's Russia and yes he is wrong to invade Ukraine but does not show the same zeal for the Palestinians, the UK and US ministers and Congress people would happily walk in Israeli circles and take photo with them. It is bizarre and wrong how one conflict is elevated and another downgraded.

Nice to see the PROC is acting for the US intelligence agency.
Its as well someone made this point, you might well be correct in that the whole thing could be the biggest PWN in history.. maybe we are all wrong and it is not Russia attacking Ukraine but actually Finland in disguise so Putin isn't actually responsible for the murders

SilkY - PROC double jeopardy expert (y)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼