Cork Developments

C field are building it, i thought the kerry lads are doing the harbour commisioners site? i could be wrong but was told o callaghans have the prism,
C Field are indeed building The Prism, if rumours are true, it seemingly has stopped but someone mentioned above work is continuing
Talk about Rome not being built in a day

O Callaghans are developers not actual builders and as above it is those Kerry brothers that are developing The Prism.

And yes The Kerry lads are also supposed to be developing the Harbour Commissioners site

C field are building it, i thought the kerry lads are doing the harbour commisioners site? i could be wrong but was told o callaghans have the prism,
In a spot of bother in the US, one of the brothers Donal is appealing a jail sentence with their sister. The other brother Kevin is the lad behind the work in Cork

C Field are indeed building The Prism, if rumours are true, it seemingly has stopped but someone mentioned above work is continuing
Talk about Rome not being built in a day

O Callaghans are developers not actual builders and as above it is those Kerry brothers that are developing The Prism.

And yes The Kerry lads are also supposed to be developing the Harbour Commissioners site
O callaghans have nothing to do with prism.

For the prism?

That’s Tower Holdings no? The Kerry brothers. It’s C-Field are building it.
Yeah it's the kerry lads as well for the Prism, rumours going around alright but work is continuing at the moment.......hopefully that remains the case but I wouldn't be confident until it goes above ground level.

Hopefully the ball has started rolling
Normally I'd agree, but the last thing Cork needs is more office development proceeding without any movement on residential development to house the workers they generate.

Still no major private sector apartment development to have commenced since the boom despite all the BTR schemes granted permission.

Normally I'd agree, but the last thing Cork needs is more office development proceeding without any movement on residential development to house the workers they generate.

Still no major private sector apartment development to have commenced since the boom despite all the BTR schemes granted permission.
Lancaster Gate apartments almost finished,Millerd St,Lower Road,Patric St and Grand Parade and big apartment schemes in Blackpool.

There will be a huge homes/apartment scheme on the Gouldings site in the South Docks. Lots of big schemes have got permission recently or have been submitted so we will see

Apparently a few bullets of the type used in the war of independence were found on site. IRA/SF have asked for for the work to stop.
They want some sort of monument to be errected on the site to honour the men who took part in the struggle.
Tom Barry worked for the Harbor Commissioners, maybe fell out of his pocket.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼