Death

By the way I have no problems in believing in the possibility of an afterlife and that there are those looking out for us. It's the people who claim to be able to communicate with them that I don't believe in.
You'd be amazed at how good some people are at reading others. TV magicians make careers out of the skill.

Witch says Madeleine will be found soon​

THU, 17 MAY, 2007

LITTLE Madeleine McCann will be found by the end of the week, according to Cork white witch Helen Barrett.

Ms Barrett claims to have seen a vision of the four-year-old but she’s afraid there might not be good news for her family and friends.

In her vision she saw the words “no vital signs” above the child, leading her to believe the child is dead.

Ms Barrett said: “She is in an apartment and she has been poisoned. She is in a corner apartment, there are two roads and you can hear horses in the distance.”
The child disappeared earlier this month from an apartment in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz.
Following the disappearance, Cobh-based Ms Barrett, aged 50, consulted fellow divination experts from Uganda and Canada to locate little Madeleine.
The three forecasters swung pendulums over a map of Portugal to locate the child.
They reckon the child is in a place called Villa Moret in a holiday-style apartment after being taken to the destination by boat.
The trio reckon that by Sunday a person in a white t-shirt will discover the remains of the child wrapped in tarpaulin or plastic.

That was an outrageous statement to make then, I remember seeing something she wrote with a load of spelling mistakes the gobshite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼