Cork hurlings next manager

What did it matter to the next hurling match Sully going to the media to have a dig?
You put yourself in the media spotlight making comments then you are allowed to be criticised, praised etc.
He seemed to me to be defending the outgoing team from sniping. Sniping which is ongoing, in this thread alone. He should be entitled to defend the outgoing team and their commitment to Cork hurling.

Pat Ryan has been appointed. Presumably the Rock won't be in the team. Been saying for weeks now that the sniping was going too far and it has. Players doing drugs, Grady laying down the law when he wasn't, KK the wrong man.

Criticism of our hurling performance is fair game. Opinions on our tactics and selections, fair game. Personalised digs and sniping especially when they're gone, no call for it.

Jim Tough Barry was only 33 years old when he started training the hurlers .his famous saying was that you dont have to be a greyhound to train a great greyhound.

He seemed to me to be defending the outgoing team from sniping. Sniping which is ongoing, in this thread alone. He should be entitled to defend the outgoing team and their commitment to Cork hurling.
So when he has a dig at ex Cork players/managers on his little side earner that also made a similar commitment to him then it's fine and he shouldn't be criticised when he complains about getting the same.

Pat Ryan has been appointed. Presumably the Rock won't be in the team. Been saying for weeks now that the sniping was going too far and it has. Players doing drugs, Grady laying down the law when he wasn't, KK the wrong man.

Criticism of our hurling performance is fair game. Opinions on our tactics and selections, fair game. Personalised digs and sniping especially when they're gone, no call for it.
Really? Seem to remember you having a dig at Ursula Jacob's voice/accent on here recently. Would you say that was a personal dig or more geared towards her match analysis?

She knows her hurling and I'm sure she's a very nice lady but Ursula Jacob's voice would go through ya for a shortcut.

Does this sound like I am having a personal dig at her?
Edit - it certainly wasn't meant as such - and if you think it is I will delete the post and apologise unreservedly - you really think there is an equivalence?

Most people on here are not sniping, just discussing facts and opinions. Some will always go OTT but thats life

I dont understand your defense of O Sull here. The classy move is to hold your tongue, not do interviews like KK.

I'm tired of Cork hurling being abit of a joke, I've a Galway wedding this weekend and O Sull interviews will come up, more drama from Cork prima donas. Fair play to KK for stepping off the stage well 👏👏

She knows her hurling and I'm sure she's a very nice lady but Ursula Jacob's voice would go through ya for a shortcut.

Does this sound like I am having a personal dig at her?
Edit - it certainly wasn't meant as such - and if you think it is I will delete the post and apologise unreservedly - you really think there is an equivalence?
You were mocking her voice/accent. Sure whats personal about that..🤣🤣🤣

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

3rd Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼