Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Some amount of scum on Olly Polly today. I got tapped around 4 times for cash. It used to be that they'd sit on the side of the street and shout at you, but now they come right up to your face and follow you when you say no
Getting more like Dublin it seems. Tip to anyone coming here planning on using the luas… get one of those leap cards don't use the machine with cash cos they will come at you like flies to s**t for a few euro

Some amount of scum on Olly Polly today. I got tapped around 4 times for cash. It used to be that they'd sit on the side of the street and shout at you, but now they come right up to your face and follow you when you say no

There was a VERY aggressive beggar outside Holland and Barrett on pana the last time I was around. Shouting and shaking his McDonald's cup in your face. I watched him for a while and people looked genuinely terrified of him. Bearded geezer.

Never happened to me. You must look very prosperous, or else you have a very vivid imagination.

And abbreviating "Plunkett," to "Polly?"

What a douchebag.

:lol!::lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼