Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He won’t take it. Surely.

Even if he doesn’t, this shows the CCB up as an absolute shambles. Continuity? They’ve got that right, we’ve been continually failing since 2006. We’re a laughing stock and Frank is long enough gone now for the guns to be pointed at KOD. For all his progressive talk he’s absolutely failed to progress us to any next level. In fact I’d say we’ve regressed in both hurling and football under him.

Wait and see if this offer is accepted by KK.
He has given huge service to Cork and this may be a mechanism for him to see seen to leave rather than being pushed.

Wait and see if this offer is accepted by KK.
He has given huge service to Cork and this may be a mechanism for him to see seen to leave rather than being pushed.
Good point. Hopefully you're right.

I don't think anybody wants to see the axe fall on Kingston. He's too good a guy for that. But too poor a manager for most to want him back.

Attendances would suffer under him to and that'd cost the board thousands. Remember JBM's second coming and the crowds at league matches? A similar 'dream ticket' would make far more economic sense.

Good point. Hopefully you're right.

I don't think anybody wants to see the axe fall on Kingston. He's too good a guy for that. But too poor a manager for most to want him back.

Attendances would suffer under him to and that'd cost the board thousands. Remember JBM's second coming and the crowds at league matches? A similar 'dream ticket' would make far more economic sense.
We don’t need a dream ticket, we need the right ticket

Whether right or wrong time can only tell but i assume the players did not want to end Kingston s term on that display.
But let us be very clear and honest here it was the players who missed 3-12 easy scores in the first half not Kingston.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Today @ 8:30pm

More events ▼