How many Pride weekends are there?

The keepers of the one true orthodoxy are so entitled as to dictate what is fit for broadcast by the national broadcaster.

This woke fascist movement attempts to enforce 'woke' views upon others via the use of intimidation, demonstrations, violence, shaming, cancelling, and other methods to silence discussion and dissent.

Like other fascist movements the woke movement is intolerant of dissent and dismissive of actual facts and data.
We live in an increasingly censorious time. There are elite ideologues who impose the ‘right’ viewpoint as a means of power. I don’t mean trans people in general or anything, these sort of silly moments of outrage may make it even harder to be trans would be my guess. TDs, bureaucrats etc get outraged over any views that don’t concur with what they see as their own, not so much because of ethics but because it’s a way of shafting and getting rid of the old order e.g. old fogeys like Joe Duffy and making themselves look virtuous and unreproachable. And of course people in general are far more sensitive and insecure due to the oppositional nature of Internet forums and social media…

We live in an increasingly censorious time. There are elite ideologues who impose the ‘right’ viewpoint as a means of power. I don’t mean trans people in general or anything, these sort of silly moments of outrage may make it even harder to be trans would be my guess. TDs, bureaucrats etc get outraged over any views that don’t concur with what they see as their own, not so much because of ethics but because it’s a way of shafting and getting rid of the old order e.g. old fogeys like Joe Duffy and making themselves look virtuous and unreproachable. And of course people in general are far more sensitive and insecure due to the oppositional nature of Internet forums and social media…
i would guess its the gobby "allies" and not actual transgendered people getting their knickers in a twist over everything

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼