pj coogan show

Let somebody else pay,
It's just madness, I see there's a "cost of living" protest in town at the weekend. Do people think the government want 8% inflation, the threat of a recession, and even more pressure on public finances following a pandemic?

"The government should bring prices down"

Oh yeah, why did nobody else think of that? Problem solved

It's just madness, I see there's a "cost of living" protest in town at the weekend. Do people think the government want 8% inflation, the threat of a recession, and even more pressure on public finances following a pandemic?

The line up of speakers as on the poster are
Thomas gould, mick Barry, Bus workers, ex debenhams workers, As Donald trump says on LLS thread
I wont be going m8s.

The line up of speakers as on the poster are
Thomas gould, mick Barry, Bus workers, ex debenhams workers, As Donald trump says on LLS thread
I wont be going m8s.
The gas thing is they're probably holding it outside Brown Thomas, where people spend money as if its going out of fashion. No cost of living crisis in BT.

Not everyone is as fortunate as the tally-ho brigade living up in Lovers Walk Ennisy.

Toodle-oo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Flash Harry - A Celebration of Queen

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼