What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Last episode of Under the banner of heaven. Was decent enough. Would give the show 7/10 overall.

Andrew Garfield made for a convincing Mormon cop. S1 of True Detective feel to the show even tho its based on a real life case.

Finished S3 of Derry Girls last night.

Didn't think s3 was great overall, but it had a decent ending. Didn't like the cameo at the very end at all though, too contrived.
It was contrived but it tied it back nicely to the earlier season when they wanted to take Chelsea to the swimming pool.

Thought Obi Wan started ok but it's toilet bowl now.
Darth Vader force snapping a kid's neck for no reason?
And Obi Wan's escape was lame. Vader was bumfucking him then he gets away over a minor fire.
Yeah, the escape was a bit like something from Hot Shots Part Deux. Vader thinking to himself how can I possibly get around this small fire and catch this guy I've been hunting for 10 years. Ah well I guess he's gone then....

Watched 1 episode of the new Sex Pistols series. Thought it was utter garbage.
Woeful acting, your man playing Steve Jones hadn't an ounce of charisma. Also edited in random 70s newsreel and music for no reason.
There was also some nasty depictions of child sex abuse in an otherwise farcical-style series. Don't think anyone needed to see that.

Stranger Things has completely jumped the shark, it has no idea where it’s going. Characters have become annoying as fuck, it’s thrown most of them into Nancy Drew book, put the worst character ever, the stoner lad with the other half and had Winona Ryder crash land a plane for … reasons. Eleven has gone back to the start and the bullies are just way OTT.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼