What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

I liked Obi Wan but it's only the first two episodes so plenty of time for it to go to shit.

Gone on a bit of a gangster binge at the moment.
Started Gommorah about a month ago because my streaming service finally had functioning subtitles. Binged my way through a few season right up to the father in the cemetery scene. However the next season didn't have subtitles so I stalled there.
Preety, preety good.

Two weeks ago I started watching Sopranos, I'd never got into it originally for whatever reason.
Mid way through the first season but stalled because of the next show which I accidentally fell into.

Mr in-between.
What a fucking show.
Just binge watched the entire first season. Couldn't get enough of it.

I liked Obi Wan but it's only the first two episodes so plenty of time for it to go to shit.

Started Gommorah about a month ago because my streaming service finally had functioning subtitles. Binged my way through a few season right up to the father in the cemetery scene. However the next season didn't have subtitles so I stalled there.
Preety, preety good.

Two weeks ago I started watching Sopranos, I'd never got into it originally for whatever reason.
Mid way through the first season but stalled because of the next show which I accidentally fell into.

Mr in-between.
What a fucking show.
It's fantastic, stick with it!

"We own this city"

Only watched the first episode but like it so far.

Preety, preety good.

Mr in-between.
What a fucking show.

"Streaming Service" as in one of those dodgy sites or dodgy fire sticks?

"Streaming Service" as in one of those dodgy sites or dodgy fire sticks?
IPTV on a firestick - first 3 seasons were fine.
I use Cinema HD along with real debrid for most things, watched Obi Wan in 4k last night no bother but it can be a bit dodgy for subtitles.
Had the same problems with Narcos a few years back and just gave up.

Halfway through this "LOST" type horror show. The acting is terrible but there are some genuine jump scares, and the mystery is intriguing enough to keep you hooked. First show I'll watch till the end in a long time.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Daniel Lukas: The Only Funny German
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼