Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Irrespective of what side, it's terrible to see the fruits of this awful war, instigated by a nutter who will never suffer the frontline consequences.
Old men sending kids to die, it's always the same :(
Maybe not in this instance, I don't know who these dead are, but still the general comment applies.

I always liked that bit in "Im Westen Nichts Neues" where he says all the generals and defence ministers and political leaders from both sides should go into a field and fight it out between themselves instead.

In this case, I can imagine the Klitschkos winning the Royal Rumble.

Jesus f*cking Christ.

Green light to flattening Ukranian cities then.
What if they intervene and Putin presses the button, asking for a friend

This bellend commits NO U.S. troops on the ground prior to invasion (why remove the threat) then he reiterates that they will not act as the Russians start talks of chemical weapons and start attacking other cities.

F*cking gowl.
Jesus f*cking Christ.

Green light to flattening Ukranian cities then.

This bellend commits NO U.S. troops on the ground prior to invasion (why remove the threat) then he reiterates that they will not act as the Russians start talks of chemical weapons and start attacking other cities.

F*cking gowl.
What if they intervene and Putin presses the button, asking for a friend.

Im not talking in hypotheticals.

I don't see the benefit of repeatedly , explicitly making it clear that there will be no intervention.

Its a green light for Russia to escalate and widen their atrocities.
they’ve already made this clear though by their lack of intervention. If they were going to intervene what would they be waiting for given the atrocities to date?

The Ukrainians must be despairing as their country is leveled :(

Im not talking in hypotheticals.

I don't see the benefit of repeatedly , explicitly making it clear that there will be no intervention.

Its a green light for Russia to escalate and widen their atrocities.
How do you know they won't intervene a first strike nuclear policy written in the Russian constitution upon military escalation, would you prefer to take the chance or do you have Russian friends employed in the intelligentsia?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼