Recent content by Vendredi

1. V

Sinead o Connor letter to Miley Cyrus

Legend
  2. V

3.6 millions

In pounds. The cost of thatcher sending off.
  3. V

Richie in heaven

RIP 6flroFpFdQU
  4. V

Seattle shooting - 5 dead

No terrorism though, business as usual.
  5. V

Broadcasting authority new code

What does the collective mind think about the new code issued by the BAI? Is it more restriction on factual programming or a fair code of practice?
  6. V

Friday filth

Civil partnerships. Is it only for same sex couples? Is there an equivalent for different sex couples or are we discriminated against? What are tax implications? I need answers.
  7. V

A mission for ye

Howdy langers. Help is needed to name a child soon to be born. Said child is in direct lineage to Brian Boru of Ireland and Joan of Arc of France, both mighty warriors in their days. All I'm asking (apart from foolery) is for you to submit 2 names (boy and female) in this thread. There is...
  8. V

Show me the place

where you want your slave to go...
  9. V

Dinner's ready

10. V

Cheating thieves

simon cox and the rest. Who's asking for a replay now? Your's Thierry Henry
  11. V

Realfiction

When art and reality meet. Link below shows how Manga artists have represented a post disaster Japan. Eerie. click on the diptych image in the article for slideshow
  12. V

Roll...Drumm...

Catchaw!!
  13. V

Putin on Assange

Should be nominated for Nobel prize. USA 0 - CCCP 1
  14. V

Well done lads!

50 000 in Dublin. IMF / EU: "Mmh! They seem to be taking it quite well, how about an interest rate of 8%?" Brian & Brian: "Ah! now lads in fairness!" IMF / EU: "In Fairness WHAT?!!" B&B: "Well,...I mean,...maybe,..." IMF / EU: "yes?" B&B: "Nothing, sorry, carry on."
  15. V

banker - government split?

Patrick Honohan said this morning there will be a substantial loan from the EU/IMF. How long before the tea shock or his side kick comes up with more denial?