Recent content by Twiceasnice97

1. T

Immigration Thread

couple of questions for you 85% of people are destroying their documents are they? where is that figure coming from? how many asylum seekers is enough to meet our agreed responsibiitys o 1000 10,000 100,000 how many They get handouts because asylum seekers cant work until they get clearance...
  2. T

Murder of a GAA chairman

anne cadwalladers book lethal allies
  3. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

I doubt he will be. If the boys around here met him it would be shoulder high into Reardons for pints so there isnt much incentive to be considering your actions
  4. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Wouldn't that be natural though? Cork managers need to behave more like people coaching Clare Wexford Waterford etc where you assume that players are coming in with some doubts to a squad with doubts. The Cork Jersey gave armour once upon a time , now it brings pressure. Harnedy and Horgan...
  5. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I am discussing a specific incident in a match where a dive had a big impact on the game. I am less comfortable with cheating than you are but that's fine Everyone is entitled to their view
  6. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Nothing Cahalane can do there, he has to disrupt and Fitzgerald goes for a dive and it pays off
  7. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Big big support for Buckley there. Only one poster I can recall criticising, the rest was about his cleverness going down 🫡
  8. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Have you ever seen gillane play? When Cork play limerick and you are at it live The minute a limerick player out the field runs on to the ball , instantly turn to look at gillane and his marker. He is absolutely outstanding at holding and bumping hos opponent to get the space he needs. He's a...
  9. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Both players were holding each other constantly.
  10. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Colm Lyons reffed that contest perfectly. Gillane is incredibly aggressive and holds all the time. Cleary does as well so rather than trying to figure out what was going on lyons simply policed it with a hands off approach. I do recall a certain amount of angst about this place last year when...
  11. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Going down when not injured is the correct policy in these incidents on the forum here. In fact the consensus would be that players who don't go down are naive fools. I despise it myself, it's Fitzgerald should be getting the card there but I know posters here don't agree with me.
  12. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Personally I thought the cahalane second yellow was a joke. I know the consensus here would be to applaud Fitzgerald for faking injury but to my mind it wasn't even a free
  13. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think we might rejig a bit As of today daragh lohan is injured but not out of the game. If lohan is injured I would be moving Fitzgerald to midfield He is actually struggling for form. Kelly to come in I would be going Same from 1 to malone then Fitzgerald O donnell duggan Reidy Kelly...
  14. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He was going well until the forwards
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

That doesn't apply at intercounty. In tramore 4 weeks ago a person I know came across a Waterford A v B match The intensity was ferocious. With a few minutes to go right in front of the management the Bs were given a free and an A player tried to take it quickly. Another B player came...