Recent content by Tube a Pringles

1. T

Motorsport 2021

A catch all thread for racing any sort of thing with wheels and an engine. Or maybe just an engine....I guess speedboats count?
  2. T

Large electric scooter things...

I'm looking to buy one of them there electric scootery yokes to get me around during my upcoming weekend activities, so I'm looking at various ones but its difficult to know whether I'm going to be fucked over on this or not. These are the ones that look like a kick scooter, not one of those...
  3. T

Lebanon...

Fuck me, the explosion in Beirut just now is incredible.
  4. T

Where to buy decent steel toe boots?

Oh look a thread that's impossible to turn into a political football. Not seen since Paddys one about chair cushions last week. Can any one of you fuckers suggest where I can buy a decent pair of something like professional Caterpillar boots, or the like in Cork? Comfort is a must as I'll be...
  5. T

Niki Lauda RIP

Farewell to the legend. Only 70. A lovely bloke. Always took time to come and talk to the race marshals and officials and send video messages for training sessions.
  6. T

Dem German crossbow killings...

...like something out of the German version of Midsommer Murders, if there is such a thing. And two of them shot through the heart. (In a non-Bon Jovi way)
  7. T

Charlie Whiting RIP

FIA Formula 1 race director died in Melbourne a day before the season opener. He was only 66. Fucking hell. RIP.
  8. T

Stan Lee RIP

He had a good innings. 95.
  9. T

Rugby Autumn Internationals 2018

England looking fucking awful against the South Africans. On the flip side, that Saffer side has come a long way in the last 12 months.
  10. T

Stephen Hawking - RIP

If ever there was an opportunity to use "gone (big) bang", this was it. A sad day for planet earth. RIP Mr. Hawking.
  11. T

Let's find Greedy's book...

Seeing as he's very shy about revealing the title of this magnificent manuscript, can someone please help me find the fucking thing? It has to be here somewhere, in the Amazon top 100. https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Books-Self-Help/zgbs/books/4736
  12. T

TDs compelled to stand for prayer

You can't make this shit up. Again this is not Waterford Whispers... http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/dil-prayer-to-be-saved-and-tds-told-to-stand-35675616.html
  13. T

Greedy's Book

Must be out any day now for the Christmas rush. Just putting this thread here for your reviews and discussion.
  14. T

Haiti 2016

This isn't looking good for Haiti. Hurricane Matthew is going to tear the place to pieces over the next 12 hours. BBC reporting people are not evacuating their homes because of a fear of being robbed...
  15. T

Scooby names

Well there's Daphne, Shaggy and Fred and....is it Thelma?