Recent content by trasnanadtonnta

1. T

How would you spell rasa?

You know, like the drink. Raza? Raaza? Rasah? Raasah? Asking for a friend. Go raibh maith agaibh. :confused:
  2. T

Would anyone like...

to buy two tickets to the Stone Roses in July in Dublin? They cost 70 euro each, but you, you have a lucky face, and I'll give you the pair for 140. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
  3. T

2 tkts Stone Roses Dublin 5/7/12

For sale at cost price, 70 euro. PM me if interested. Thanks!
  4. T

Franz Ferdinand tickets for tonight?

Anyone?? PM me. Thanks.
  5. T

WUMs

So, you know how we get these threads saying things like, "Women are stupid" or "Polish people are racist" or "Blacks are uncivilized" or whatever? Now, I'm talking about the ones that are without sarcasm, the ones that are intended to be taken seriously. I generally tend to believe that, to...
  6. T

People who thought you weren't Irish but you are

Never mind. As you were. Move along there, please, nothing to see here. Have ye no homes to go to?
  7. T

FAO: Koka Kubes

Thought this might be of some help in these troubled times. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/features/2009/0123/1232474674710.html
  8. T

UK or USA?

Growing up in Ireland, it was my experience that my friends typically leaned, culturally, towards either the UK or the USA, by and large. I mean, you were either into Irish stuff or you weren't and that was a separate thing, but as far as outside culture goes, you leaned towards London or you...
  9. T

Paul Merton Appreciation Thread

oPhfvqPo18k So, you know, here I am over here, and it's a long, long way from there to here and all that, and the best news you get on TV here is on the comedy chanel which is, of course, also true over there, especially when Dara O'Briain presents it. But the thing that really makes it good...
  10. T

One chick I DID flick like...

You know. Feminism. Thread title word-play. All that sort of rubbish.
  11. T

Songs that PRoCcers would like

I wish I was good at these threads. Anyway. Other people are, so I live in hope. Liam2me loves You're So Fucking Excellent by Blur's Graham Coxon, and also pop classic Relight (Up Like a Motherfucker) My Fire. Sunners is a big fan of I Wanna Shave Your Dog by the Stooges. Pudgee likes...
  12. T

Yoghurt: The official food of women

qMRDLCR8vAE rFr9RK1L5pI
  13. T

Weak and Irrational

Me. I am. I realised lately that I had been going about the whole thing all wrong. For years, I've been getting cross about the claim that I believe in God because I'm irrational and weak. For a good while now, I've been okay with the irrationality of it, though I still tend to rationalise...
  14. T

Congratulations, Exileonpatrickstreet!

The eagle has landed. The sprog has dropped. The daddy is a Daddy. Woohoo!
  15. T

The Compilation Tape Thread

You can make one up just for the PROC, or you can be lazy (like me) and just list one you already made for someone. I LOVE compilation tapes. Making them, getting them, etc. By the way, no putting up YouTube videos without saying the name of the song. That drives me shagging bananas...