Recent content by thomàs anderson.

1. T

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Stranger thing's 4 6/10 What a step up from the last 2 seasons. Put it on the back burner but decided to give it a go as there was not much else on. What a genuine surprise. It succeeds more than it fails and they turned the horror dial up to 11. Not for the faint hearted and defo not one for...
  2. T

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Caliber 7/10 2 lads go on a hunting weekend away in the Scottish Highlands. The bleakest movie I've seen in quite a while but thought it was great. Well acted and paced and keeps you on your toes till the end
  3. T

Ah I wouldn't say appalling. I thought the "evil dead" scenes were great and the zombie Strange with the cloak of souls with pretty inventive. Also the fight between Wanda and the council was great.
  4. T

All of my friends hate me 5/10 An uncomfortable thriller about a group of friends having a party in a country house. I actually quite enjoyed, despite the score. The wife wasn't fond of it.
  5. T

Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness 4/10 There are hints of a decent Raimi horror movie in there but unfortunately gets washed out by Disneys incessant need to make it into yet more diversity female empowerment schlock. Such a shame as there are some genuinely excellent ideas in there.
  6. T

Is it me or is our government and corpos are fecking us over?

I genuinely appreciate the effort you put in to writing that
  7. T

Is it me or is our government and corpos are fecking us over?

Can someone explain this to me? I cant read graphs
  8. T

Average Gas / Electric Bills

Thats 2 suppliers that have left the market as of late. Going the same way as the banks.
  9. T

wi-fi extender query

you can pick up a cable tester fairly cheap off amazon. A new cable I would reckon though. How long is the run?
  10. T

Love island

How many suicides from the Jeremy Kyle show?
  11. T

What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

Yep have the remastered version for the PS4. So glad I picked a PS4 when I did, the quality of games compared to XBOX is far superior.
  12. T

Going to start the Last of Us this weekend instead. Its a shame about Ghost though. The first Horizon game was great because of how much tighter the world was and the Witcher was superior because the story was so entertaining.
  13. T

Playing Ghost of Tushima at the moment. Just finished the main quest and don't think I couldnt be bothered doing all the side quest stuff. It's all pretty much the same.
  14. T

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Severance Wes Andersons looking Sci-Fi/horror/Comedy with some top acting chops.