Recent content by Thanks

1. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Always a good read https://colemanajohn.blog/2024/04/18/the-long-grass/
  2. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Coleman probably be a free man on Sunday given how Waterford play Ger stuck to Hutchinson I presume
  3. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

With all the teams named here over the last few months did anyone predict that 15? I doubt it. Presuming Twomey will play on the wing and great to see him get the starting spot as his league displays pre injury earned it. Eoin Carey on the bench a surprise given his limited league time. Great to...
  4. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Great that’s we’ve a nearly full panel to choose from - no excuses from reading Pat Ryan comments it looks like the only question is whether they start Dalton or go with Twomey (or Hayes) instead. Will they start Coleman - probably not. Looks like Lehane at 11 based on league which would not...
  5. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ceasefire on criticism of team selection until it’s named!
  6. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Michael Kennedy from Tipp is reffing Cork Warerford according to John Fogarty
  7. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Regardless of whether any of them make future senior team, I think it’s a great grade to watch in its own right
  8. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I know we beat nothing in the league but I’m more confident now after watching the Cork Limerick game from last year! If we pick up where we left off, we will beat Waterford. Plus Joyce is a year stronger and Connolly is a huge addition. I also think Eoin Downey is an improvement on Niall O...
  9. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The keeper Paudi O Sullivan could be one of the first from that U20 team to progress to senior
  10. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

As long as Joyce or Connolly doesn’t get injured - we now have decent cover for most of the rest. Every team in the country will be missing a few key players
  11. T

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

P O Sullivan very calm and assured looking on the ball
  12. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Heard from someone that was at the Galway game last weekend that Dalton went off injured, replaced by Sean Twomey. That’s probably the basis for the Echo piece, but until it’s confirmed by management I would not take it as fact that he’s definitely out. Hayes was one contender omitted from the...
  13. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Dalton injured again - is that official?
  14. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Assuming all are fit, would you start Downey or Coleman in defence v Waterford? (I’m assuming the other five are E Downey, Damo, SOD, Mellerick and Rolls Royce Joyce). Rob Downey has had a really good league but is Coleman a better option given how Waterford are likely to set up?
  15. T

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Heard Coleman played versus Galway in that UL challenge