Recent content by Swanforthelough

1. Swanforthelough

Türkiye conducts attacks on Kurds in Syria

Vlad would want to keep his options open, wouldnt trust Assad as far as i could fart. He might get the protection of Kilgarvan, they would deal with the devil. without a strong Russia, Assad's days are numbered.
  2. Swanforthelough

The Official PROC Restaurant review thread.

Where’s that?
  3. Swanforthelough

Türkiye conducts attacks on Kurds in Syria

Perhaps Putin can cut a deal with the Kurds to flee there when his empire crumbles.
  4. Swanforthelough

The Official Athletics Thread

Yes but keyboard warriors and their stupidity has no bounds.
  5. Swanforthelough

The Official Athletics Thread

Some of the clatter on Twitter about these two Athletes and their nationality is really something. The internet is a dangerous thing for many.
  6. Swanforthelough

Benny does it again.

Badly needed music venue since the Savoy. When down right like the White Horse in Ballincollig still a big market for live music.
  7. Swanforthelough

CSN Halcyon Days.

Besides her assets out front she was fairly mank.
  8. Swanforthelough

Riga.

Old KGB building worth a visit and if you like the ladies your spoiled for choice.
  9. Swanforthelough

CSN Halcyon Days.

Wasn’t there a student had it with her or perhaps Urban myth. Would have been some juggling contest
  10. Swanforthelough

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

That kind of appalling grammar wouldn’t cut the mustard on the PROC. I was brought to task last week for where I place my full stops.
  11. Swanforthelough

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

There a reports circulating every now and then, latest is that they are preparing huge missile attack, problem is all their conventional weapons were commandeered by Vlad. Attacking from Belarus is not so simple due to the terrain as the Russians found out in February. Second problem is that...
  12. Swanforthelough

The issue is the German LNG ports will take years but they will have some temporary floating ports that could come online by January but will account for 13% of Germany’s gas consumption. But thanks to the Poles for seeing this thing a long way off and linking their pipelines to the LNG ports...
  13. Swanforthelough

Essentially Ukraine lost most of their experienced battle hardened units between Mariupol and the Russian onslaught in the Donbas, some will say it was a waste especially in the Donbas but the Russians lost more from this operation and also was a ploy to run down their artillery reserves which...
  14. Swanforthelough

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Laurel and Hardy
  15. Swanforthelough

General living standards

Exactly this morning it was early I saw countries then reread it counties. Makes absolutely no sense. Shite bus service in Kerry and Leitrim and Wexford etc etc. maybe comparing ireland with Portugal or Austria might make a bit of sense. In the end the moaners will always moan, the others get on...