Recent content by slick fingers

1. S

Irish Pension Question.

You can request a statement going back 47years? Thats cool, I assumed it was only 12months
  2. S

Arab/Israeli conflict between Syria, Palestine & Israel

Sky News are reporting they'll arrive in 90mins
  3. S

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Fallout ep1 isnt bad, will need to see more
  4. S

Must.... Own....property....

Posted wrong link 👍
  5. S

Here YOU go https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/index.php?threads/must-own-property.133788/post-7418546
  6. S

The income threshold for social housing for a single person in cork city is 40k Net per annum. That's the median wage
  7. S

Yeah, there's being a serious fall in construction employment. The problem in the industry is lack of skills. Anyway we-need-to-do-more-to-tempt-people-into-construction
  8. S

Recycle / Re-Turn

great, thanks for the info. The neighbor is lucky I wont be dumping it over his wall
  9. S

More than half of the employees in the Irish construction Industry are foreign nationals and the majority of them are earning 40% less than their Irish counterpart. Alot of them on minimum wage doing semi-skilled work compared to the Irish person earning €22/hr.
  10. S

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Dune 2 ; 9/10 It's just exceptional. Going back to watch the TV series
  11. S

Recycle / Re-Turn

I thought country cleans brown bin was free of charge! Does the Kinsale Road dump take grass clippings? Is there a charge anyone know?
  12. S

What TV Series Are You Watching Now?

Walking dead, it got the ending it deserved so 7/10 Three body problem, I'm 2 episodes from the finale and it's slow, very slow. The red river was cool.
  13. S

Wuhan Wheeze

I don't know of any unvaccinated people who died of covid. Seriously tho, excess deaths last year were just off the charts
  14. S

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Tbf, there were some lol moments, the fight scenes were cool and so was the camera work. I thought gyllenhaal was poor