Recent content by red&blue

1. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Average height? Have you ever stood next to the man? He’s a monster You’re worse than the outgoing cork management listening too much to online criticism 🤣
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Dalton worked his way back from injury early this year, got himself fit but then pulled his hamstring (I think) and was told go way and get yourself fit. Within weeks he was back shooting out the lights with his club but was never invited back on to the cork panel. He was treated appallingly and...
  3. R

Cork hurlings next manager

Good man, it wasn’t nice anyone in their right mind won’t be getting carried away. Personally if I see a change of culture, a change of attitude and a change of hurling smarts then I’ll be happy we are on the right road. Anything less and you’d have to start worrying a little. But I believe...
  4. R

The Hurling Thread

Davy be fun, but not for the poor Dubs 🤣
  5. R

Good man, it wasn’t nice
  6. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No one is making him out to be the second coming of Ray Cummins but he’s got a raw deal over the last few years and would be a huge addition to our panel and probably our team, but he needs to be backed and given a proper run
  7. R

Still wrong lads
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

So they want to go from a goalie who plays half the time in goal for his club to one that hasn’t played there at all in 5 years. Only in cork
  9. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We could have a pretend match, you’d enjoy that 🤣🤣🤣
  10. R

PROC All Ireland “Name the Winners” Competition 2022

Nominations now open for Round 11 Kilkenny v Limerick bluesball and Killyoursons, please read my previous post before nominating
  11. R

100%, get the basics right and we won’t be far away, I could never see Pat go down the road of our Harlem Globetrotters tactics this year, just way too complicated and way too risky. Pat will set us up right and he will ask questions of our players that they haven’t been asked before. Bring it on
  12. R

Good points there Pat Ryan is/was a fabulous coach, he had a real impact on a lot of the cork players when he was there but I don’t think he’s a Kinnerk type in that Pat likes to keep things simple with little over elaboration, hence why everyone was raving about the style of play his u20s...
  13. R

Amen King
  14. R

The Hurling Thread

The staff be well used to fugees if that’s Kilkennys regular haunt 🤣
  15. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree and I’d be a little concerned if a few of them get promoted, give me Sherlock and Ben and I’ll be thrilled but I’m sure Pat Ryan knows best