Recent content by RebelOnTheDitch

1. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The only man that stood up yesterday was a Rockie. We are going nowhere until we have 4 or 5 Blackrock men on the panel. The best club team in Cork over the last half decade, none of this junior club bollocks
  2. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Patrick Horgan thanks for the memories and the choke jobs it’s time to go 👋
  3. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Good first half performance. Waterford are a top team, we’ve shown heart and determination.
  4. R

The characters of Cork

Not sure if it is a crime and even less sure whether the Gardai would pursue it as a criminal matter but repeatedly creating an obstruction in a busy thoroughfare is evidently fairly negligent and absolutely something AGS should intervene in.
  5. R

The characters of Cork

Was driving home on the Douglas Road yesterday, it was fairly windy and she was trying to bring her trollies towards Douglas. All three of them were halfway out on to the road and it was clear she couldn't control them. I had to slow down and wait about a minute for cars on the other side of the...
  6. R

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I wouldn't be that alarmist about the city overall to be honest, I still think it's a relatively safe place. Just the drug dealing in that area is so obvious it's like something from the Pit in the Wire
  7. R

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

It's probably been discussed here before but the open drug dealing in the Daunt Square, Barrack Street, Courthouse area has gotten so brazen. These guys just operate with impunity now and the area is just a hotbed for lowlifes and many other people destroyed by drugs. Witnessed two very obvious...
  8. R

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No shock that Cork get a Blackrock man back into the starting 15 and they start showing some fight. 4 or 5 more Rockies and they’ll be sniffing around an All Ireland 👍
  9. R

Motorsport 2021

In fairness, the optics of that are absolutely terrible
  10. R

Referendum on Family & Care

I have. He is a Circuit Court Judge involved in Criminal Law and wouldn't be asked to preside over constitutional questions such as the definition of a durable relationship.
  11. R

I suppose the idea behind a constitutional provision is that it is somewhat flexible in adapting to social developments and changing attitudes and doesn't necessitate a referendum each time a definition becomes antiquated. An actual definition might prove be too rigid and inflexible over the...
  12. R

The arguments for yes to the family amendment seem pretty self evident to me, it will embed equality of different family units other than the nuclear family in our constitution, giving greater protection for unmarried parents, cohabiting couples without regard to sex and for their children. It...
  13. R

Kyle Hayes - a good GAA man?

Regardless of County. Putting a 12 year old in a wheelchair is savagery if the allegations are proven correct.
  14. R

My bad, I read that it was University Hospital Limerick the victim was sent to in one report. An All Ireland winner from Clare maybe? :unsure:
  15. R

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/gaa/hurling/hurley-wielding-gaa-ireland-winner-32177479 "Hurley wielding GAA all-Ireland winner left boy, 12, in wheelchair after alleged attack" Up in Limerick....