Recent content by Pooman

1. P

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

He's not correct. All the best players are still involved. They only had to go to one trial & were put through. The later trials were to fill the last few spots and didn't include the better players.
  2. P

The dull thread

Is the dull bit the documentary itself or your story about how you got to watch it?? Sorry Stromy, couldn't resist...
  3. P

Cork Characters

It's that magic touch you have jimmy....
  4. P

The Hurling Thread

No, only the Waterford one. The rest are on sale on Ticketmaster.
  5. P

The dull thread

You're fooling no one. You'd get up on a gust of wind.
  6. P

The dull thread

The real question is what were you doing while you were "watching" Bacik?? You have form in this area jimmy.....
  7. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

And going on goal for the penos..... On a more serious note he's been very good for the hurlers the last couple of years & well worth his place.
  8. P

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I gave up listening to it even though I have access to it. I don't mind TJ and Liam Sheedy & Brian Hogan are decent when they are on but Dalo & Landers are beyond painful.
  9. P

The Hurling Thread

Maybe you should switch to watching tennis or something. Hurling is a contact sport.
  10. P

The Hurling Thread

James Owens is having another shocker.
  11. P

Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

Agree with what you're saying, it's just a tad depressing.
  12. P

First division LOI. Top top stuff.
  13. P

I suppose it's a sign of how far we have fallen when we're happy with a 0-0 against Treaty.
  14. P

Benny does it again.

I'd say Jimmy gives better head.
  15. P

Benny does it again.

Your teenagers text you (f*ck 'em, I refuse to use Snapchat) saying "Dad, Revolut me €20 so I can have a skinny minnie double latte whatever with my buddies" . You oblige. This recurs every couple of days until eventually you're down about €10K. The flow chart is as follows: €'s in Dads bank...