Recent content by Paulo Duff

1. P

Gold&SILVER

Anyone else balls deep in gold and silver atm? Looks like the KungFlu was the pin that pricked the global economy into recession. Now they're printing money to bate the band. If you don't have at least 10% of your net worth in precious metals, you're depriving your family of a future...
  2. P

The arse on the one playing the Sax

Different gravy
  3. P

Anybody else do this?

image hosting
  4. P

The official e-scooter thread

What wheels you rolling? Thinking about upgrading to the Xiaomi M365😎
  5. P

Does anything scream hookers and cocaine

As much as this gaff? I can only imagine the parties in its Celtic tiger heyday. Kieran Wold Ducie must have surely seen some action in there. 😎😎😎🐯😎 https://www.daft.ie/dublin/houses-for-sale/sandymount/holyrood-castle-holyrood-park-sandymount-dublin-2198921
  6. P

Lads Montenotte

Well past its heyday but possibly due a renaissance? I mean the cons are clear and startling: Its the northside. Close to shitholes. It's the northside. At the same time, you get the best view of the glorious southside and you're a stones throw from town. You could say I'm bullish on...
  7. P

Wine o clock lol

Love me Vino gurls 💃 Allergic to work tomorrow lol
  8. P

Cyclists

This tale is extremely stimulating my sibling.
  9. P

Cyclists

Cyclists are basically vegans of the road.
  10. P

Cyclists

An absolute delight to see the Gardaí confiscate escooters off Silicon Valley wannabes. A bunch of pests.
  11. P

Cyclists

You stupid, stupid cunt.
  12. P

Cyclists

Useless stats in the grand scheme of things. There's more vehicles on the road so of course they will break more lights. It's basically the inverse of saying more cars obey traffic lights than bikes. Both statements are true. What would be interesting to see is the breakdown of those...
  13. P

Heh heh heh heh

Some absolute gold in here. Can’t believe I have never heard of this place before now. Think I will need to register 👀 https://www.rollercoaster.ie/Discussions/tabid/119/ForumThread/141533177/Default.aspx
  14. P

Cyclists

Taxi lane. Not taxi only lane which is what you claim mongo. I've never been as close to a tip in all my years driving m8. 10 years no claim bonus. 😉
  15. P

Is the ultimate life hack...

Not having kids??? More wealth, more time, less stress. Nobody talks about this.