Patman360's latest activity

• P
    Patman360 reacted to red&blue's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    The year is not over, far from it. But it will be if we don’t beat Clare and we won’t beat them with last weeks team. We need to pick a...
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to TheOutdoorThreadmill's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    I'm one of ROF biggest fans but i saw nothing on Sunday to indicate that he is remotely ready to start against Clare, unfortunately
  • P
    Patman360 replied to the thread The Hurling Thread.
    Watched it in Walsh Park, taking in the sun before our game and thought Clare threw it away big time rather than Limerick upping the...
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to bluesball's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    R O F did not imho look anywhere near fully fit last Sunday.
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to bluesball's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    Since we played Clare last year we have played 4 division 1 teams in the championship,and conceded only 3 goals, 1 a penalty thanks to D...
  • P
    Patman360 replied to the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2.
    Just regarding Twomey, I was thinking he didn’t look right fitness wise (which raises the question of why he actually started)...
  • P
    Next it’ll be Cody as interim til the end of the season or something.
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to red&blue's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Ah for fuck sake, are we now talking about Davy Fitz as potential cork manager after one championship win against an abject Cork team...
  • P
    Patman360 replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Yeah, it doesn’t matter to us who wins, if Louth lose they’ll be below us in terms of league rankings and same goes for Kildare, loser...
  • P
    Patman360 replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    Think we’re fine unless Armagh and Dublin lose? Louth-Kildare shouldn’t have any bearing on Cork as both are below us ranking wise anyway.
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to SoundMan's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    IMHO Cork County Board should be highlighting this which gives the lie to the notion that PUC is uniquely unable to deal with large...
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to mathuna's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    Its such a deflating feeling today. Everyone else has already pointed out the observations so I won't. I agree with the 4 players who...
  • P
    I went back via Kilkenny and Cahir also, still took over an hour to get to the bridge into Kilkenny from Mount Sion, just over a...
  • P
    Patman360 reacted to DougMM's post in the thread Cork Hurlers - Part 2 with Like Like.
    No need for this. He might not be at his best but he has brought us closer to winning an AI than just about any other player in the last...
  • P
    Just home, gutted absolutely gutted, today was a huge setback for this group Today loss was down to a number of factors, Waterford were...