Recent content by Owenabue

1. O

The County Board Complaints Thread

Considering the cost of it that name's a bit on the nose
  2. O

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Great day out. Loved the bit of cutting in this team tbh. Will stand to them in future. A good few of that team will make the step up to senior as well
  3. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads I don't post here much, but what's with some of the negativity on here. Those lads left everything out there and just came short. There is no shame in that and those lads did the jersey proud this year. Disappointed today that it wasn't enough but thems the breaks sometimes. the future...
  4. O

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

You're obviously not familiar with said TD. Also I see Putin rejected Bidens peace offer today, absolute disgrace not accepting to save russian lives in this pointless war.
  5. O

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Well done to the Barr's. Played some great hurling considering the conditions
  6. O

So Russia didn't invade Ukraine? fuck me we've all been deceived this whole time. Please tell us more oh great enlightened one
  7. O

Russia invaded Ukraine, Ukraine didn't invade Russia. See how that works?
  8. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

We should do the complete opposite and only go for goals 😅
  9. O

Cork hurlings next manager

Excellent appointment in fairness. Even better is the fact the CCB actually made a manager appointment before the club championships get going.
  10. O

The Hurling Thread

You just have to admire the workrate of kk in fairness still chasing every ball. Cody pretty much written off at the start of the year and now going into his umpteenth final
  11. O

Cork Footballers

In fairness they're not giving up, they just can't scaore
  12. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

First time poster, long time lurker. what really stands out to me over this season is that the management stumbled onto a winning formula after a disastrous start to the season. Then they inexplicably changed tact in the Antrim and Galway matches. There was definitely an element of trying to...
  13. O

Cork Footballers

The umpire was standing right next to it, shocking call!