Recent content by Orchard thief

1. O

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Not by me, poindexter. :lol!:
  2. O

Pearce is mostly a PR guy these days. If he’s bigging up this fella who no-one ever fucking heard of 3 days ago then it’s probably him. Seems an FSG dream. Not remotely a known name so won’t be making any demands. Amorim had a release clause and reportedly looked for a very large salary.
  3. O

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

‘Zackly m8. When next seasons liverpool boss Gareth Southgate is mumbling incoherently about the positives after a 3-0 home loss to Bournemouth I’d expect the same from ye bums tbh. You might let the man of the house know will ya?
  4. O

I’m handing in my SSB badge if that horrible tramp gets the gaffers gig.
  5. O

But but Liverpool. Lol
  6. O

“We’Re bOX oFFicE, tHE biGGeSt dRaW iN WOrLd FooTbaLL” Also “wHy’S eVeRyONe lAUghInG At uS, nEwCaSTle aRE sHiT aS WeLL, iTs nO FaIR”
  7. O

Ten Hag dismissing the cup semi-final drama by saying football is only about results. Ballsy approach by a fella who has lost 17 games this season.
  8. O

Sounds unreal m8. Your cousins are very lucky guys. Seriously though imagine being on a bus to fuckin’ galway or something and giving it proc talk. SSB/SMC/Bumnal/Lolpool/Jurgen Flopp/MikOle/VanGuire/Bantony/7 Hag etc. We’d be found dead in a ditch in rathduff and rightly so tbh
  9. O

Yep, usually the more recent something is the easier it is to remember. Can you stretch back the 10 & 15 years to when the biggest draw in world football last won something of note?
  10. O

Cool. I’m gonna bust my hole laughing at the FA cup final.
  11. O

Yeah, dead jealous of United foundations signed by ETH tbh. :lol!:nana, M:lol!:unt, Ant:lol!:ny, Casemir:lol!: and the Clearasil kid.
  12. O

A shit manager with a complete bag of shit squad is sitting 24 points ahead of a manager who you’ve been twisting yourself into a pretzel to defend all day. Lol
  13. O

Linked with Arne Slot. Bald - check Dutch - check Stupid name - check Wonderful
  14. O

Amorim in talks with West Ham. That’s quite the game of chess Edwards is playing.
  15. O

The Official Arsenal Thread - Part 2

Jesus Christ mayday m8. What was article 1 of the peace talks?? Must not give Dan an open goal Ya fuckin’ dope. :lol!: