Recent content by omar

1. O

Murder of a GAA chairman

OK Master Yoda
  2. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I think it's a bit of both but mostly our poor starts or lulls in games. We often find ourselves 5 points or more down in games you highlighted above and desperately trying to claw it back against very strong sides. I'm not convinced we freeze up seeing the finish line, I think we've pushed...
  3. O

Cork Minor Football 2024

https://munster.gaa.ie/fixtures/minor/
  4. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Huh? Who said that? I'm talking specifically about how we start games. Nobody thinks we should be home and hosed in games. You seem to be the only one who's mentioning that scenario.
  5. O

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Get the calculator out m8, I'm all ears. I can even pop out to the bathroom once or twice a day too. Amazing 👏 I won't blow your mind with entitlements to lunch breaks. 🤯
  6. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I didn't see any lack of belief in the recent u20 all ireland winners though tbh. They seem to have the winning mentality. What's annoying me most is the constant slow starts we have in games and it still hasn't been addressed. We seem to give ourselves a mountain to climb in a lot of games...
  7. O

Are you calling me a lady...
  8. O

Hmmmm spending hours at a protest....checking the Internet for 5 mins...yes definitely the same thing
  9. O

It's called a break. You're entitled to one every so often in gainful employment. I'm sure your intreo officer will talk you through the process some time 😉
  10. O

I'd love to have f**k all to do on a Tuesday morning like these people.
  11. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I wondering if he did cos they ran up a big score albeit vs Blackrock's second team. Blarney wouldn't be a great league team obviously minus their Cork contingent
  12. O

The Some Operator thread

In rural parts of Nebraska its tough to keep young lads in school with long commutes of over an hour to the nearest high school in some parts...this is simply a teacher doing her best to keep lads involved. You won't see that commitment from an Irish female teacher. Too busy planning summer...
  13. O

They probably didn't agree with Pat Ryan's team either
  14. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Whether there is or not...you're still only training/playing against your own squad. If you're catching puckouts over Coleman for example...it still doesn't mean you're a great fielder of the ball. I'd you're knocking Lehane off possession it isn't an indicator you'd knock TJ Reid off it etc...
  15. O

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Looking at the Clare game yesterday, Duggan did absolute wreck on their puck outs. He moved right across the line targeting different Limerick players and had huge success.. he also switched his catching hand at times. From a Cork pov we need each player in the half back line to be strong...