Recent content by Moyboy

1. M

The Libertines re-unite?

Would be up for it but €66 is saucy enough
  2. M

Cyclists

We've already established that any delay in that video is absolutely negligible. We've already established there is no safe space to pass. You say "I am sure the motorist would have thought, fair dues but the road is too narrow here." - I think you give the motorist too much credit. If they're...
  3. M

Cyclists

And in the video, based on which you accuse him of holding up traffic there are cars parked there. So you concede that it's not possible for him to move in there in this instance. The cyclist is being both legal and safe in that video. The motorist is being unsafe in needlessly blowing his...
  4. M

Cyclists

There's one parking bay on the left hand side on that road, which I also know very well, and if you watch the video, there are cars parked in it, so even if he were to move into the space he would quickly have to swerve back out into traffic again to avoid the parked cars, which is obviously...
  5. M

Cyclists

Well to be fair I'm only commenting on that incident, it's laughable that someone could defend the motorist in that one on the basis that someone doing 40 on a stretch of road that's no longer than 500 metres with a 50 limit is holding up traffic.
  6. M

Cyclists

In terms of the per centage of both yeah, but given there are way more motorists then in terms of just numbers the latter are way more in the majority, and they're the ones who pose the most threat
  7. M

Cyclists

Nah kid, wasn't satisfying my thirst for aggression and violence enough so I took up cycling in Cork instead
  8. M

Cyclists

Yes it's a road. It's also a laneway though, it's a single lane with the width of a single lane. As such there's not enough width for a car to give safe passing distance to a cyclist. There's no way that the car would be able to give this guy 1.5m space even if he moved in to the left. There's...
  9. M

Cyclists

A) the limit is just that, a limit. It's not a target. B) I'm going to safely assume the driver wouldn't beep at someone driving a car doing 40 in a 50 zone. C) "holding up traffic?" That stretch of laneway is at the very most about 500 metres. Going an extra 10kmph faster isn't going to make...
  10. M

Official Cork City FC/LOI thread!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/from-double-winners-to-first-division-drop-and-a-stalled-1-sale-what-happened-to-cork-city-41365945.html I need a lie down after reading that. The architects of the club's downfall acting like they did nothing wrong.
  11. M

Xbox Modern Warfare 2

Anybody else playing? Could we get a PROC multiplayer team going?