Recent content by mickdaprick

1. M

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Least you heard from your club. Applied for tickets from them and have heard nothing. Don't want to buy online in case I did get them
  2. M

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Didn't realise that. My club sent out nothing, only about Waterford. I got tickets for the 2 home games but all that was available were shitty 401s
  3. M

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Was it not just the Waterford games that were through the clubs?
  4. M

The County Board Complaints Thread

Unless they're upping league games to €30 a pop there won't be a saving. What's the point? And if they do put league games at €30 how much will they have championship games at? The munster council had €20 for ONE junior football game on saturday. The GAA is losing the run of themselves IMO. All...
  5. M

Junior A Football 2023

Well done to Canovee. Result was never in doubt. Looking back at the results no one laid a glove on them. Inniscarra were the closest in the Mid Cork final only losing by 6pts. The next was 9pts against Ballincollig, 10pts v Aghinagh, 12pts v Mayfield, 14pts v Castlemagner, 15 pts v Dripsey...
  6. M

2023 Premier Junior football

Their facebook page has it for Sunday week 26th november 3pm in Pairc Uí Rinn
  7. M

They'll surely leave a 2 week run in? Looks like it here anyway https://gaacork.ie/2023/11/02/masterplan/
  8. M

Junior A Football 2023

Don't think that rivalry is there in the Cloughduv dressing room anyway. About half of the Kilmurry and Canovee teams are from Cloughduv or Aherla and would be friends at school etc. Don't forget too there are a lot of lads from Kilmurry or Canovee that would never play hurling or would be...
  9. M

Kilmurry had a great win over Sean Traceys from Tipp on Saturday. Playing again in 2 weeks time against a Limerick team. Hope it doesn't clash with the Canovee county final. Plenty will want to go to both
  10. M

Junior A Football Championship 2022

Delighted for my fellow parishioners with their win yesterday. Especially the Cloughduv and Aherla lads. they've been knocking on the door for a long time. thought that they'd miss joe ryan yesterday but it was great for them to get over the line. Thurles sars now saturday week away, could well...
  11. M

2022 Intermediate A hurling

Cloughduv 2/5 Dungourney 2/1 Surprised at those odds tbf. 2 points in it in the group stage will be alot closer than that.
  12. M

2022 Premier Intermediate football

You think that's delusional? Good man. :lol!:
  13. M

I wouldn't say we're an senior club, we're well off it though we'll be back up senior before iveleary ever get there
  14. M

Ye are a junior b team playing jun a. At least he'd have got consistent games where he was rather than pulling out of championship and conceding games with iveleary.
  15. M

Bad weekend for Iveleary. Talk of 2 senior A teams in the parish next year and one of their own disowning them on the Underdogs. He's still an iveleary player. he should have stayed where he was if he wanted to be a hurler. Has his club down as muskerry rather than an iveleary. no mention of...