menace404's latest activity

• M
    Someone once said: The world’s problem is not trying help the poor, but satisfying the rich.
  • M
    That's probably a correct statement, so therefore the Irish authorities need to fight fire with fire. For example, catch all these...
  • M
    menace404 replied to the thread The Queen stepping down?.
    Definitely lined with somethin' seeing as it takes 8 military boyos to haul the thing around on their shoulders.
  • M
    Wow. Just Wow. Mr. Arnold's tunnel vision is extreme here. https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-40962218.html His ridiculous...
  • M
    menace404 replied to the thread 2022 Premier Senior Hurling.
    Refs would not allow 'Next Score Wins' (and I don't blame them for their stance to be fair). This was brought up at nauseum during the...
  • M
    https://www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com/forums/index.php?threads/energy-saving-advice.247303/page-5 So glad I put this in. It’ll be put...
  • M
    menace404 replied to the thread The next Government.
    He can turf tenants out who have no recourse and bring new/different ones in and Jack up the monthly rent. He can also keep any security...
  • M
    He prob will. A clever stroke my mehole to stir the pot just before Leo takes the reigns.
  • M
    Your faith in the robustness of our water infrastructure is extremely funny! Tell me again, what part of west cork has a hose pipe ban...
  • M
    I said the policy approach seems sound. The councillor doesn’t sound the full bob though, I’ll give you that.
  • M
    Not sure what your gripe is with this. The letter's structure is clearly designed to highlight the lack of services in the area to meet...
  • M
    Felt myself clenched throughout the action sequences to a point where I had to frustratingly tell myself to cop on as it was starting to...
  • M
    As the saying goes: When you're accustomed to privilege equality feels like oppression
  • M
    No, our commission for energy regulation set the max prices that utility companies are allowed charge.
  • M
    Well….we still need to see how long France can sustain. You must remember, we peaked in 2018 and shat the bed in 2019. The same thing...