Recent content by Matlock

1. M

Stardust anniversary

Ah well, I tried...
  2. M

Stardust anniversary

You clearly don't. If you did we wouldn't all have to be subjected to your faux outrage. I will give one attempt at explaining this to you in terms you might understand, though I hold out little hope. If I wrote a song about you being a rapist and released it to the public, you could seek...
  3. M

Stardust anniversary

I think you are incapable of understanding how injunctions work. Add it to the list...
  4. M

Stardust anniversary

Oh are we back to this utter bollox again? It isn't hard for anyone with a brain to understand how the injunction was granted. I can appreciate that it would be a challenge for you.
  5. M

Skorts

I was more a "smoking on the sidelines" sort of teenager.
  6. M

Skorts

There seems to be quite a disconnect between players and delegates on this issue. I hated wearing skorts, much prefer shorts.
  7. M

Immigration Thread

How is it a cop out? Fwiw, I absolutely agree that the current system is not working
  8. M

Immigration Thread

I don't see it as semantics. He is equating having no documents with having false ones, but they are not the same thing. He is also assuming that anyone that arrives with false or missing documentation does so because they themselves have decided to do that, rather than it being at the behest...
  9. M

Immigration Thread

That article doesn't say that 85% of asylum seekers destroy their documents.
  10. M

Immigration Thread

Do you have to pay to walk around the grounds, or is that only if you want to access the castle?
  11. M

The Official Lenient Sentence Thread

No, like, no he wouldn't. People's notions on here about sentencing are entirely out of step with actual reality.
  12. M

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

You post this all the time, to numerous posters. Yet it never seems to occur to you that the common denominator is you...
  13. M

This is the truest thing ever to be posted on here!
  14. M

Murder of a GAA chairman

I can and I am!
  15. M

Just stop.