Recent content by maryaikenhead

1. M

Real Identity Informed

Just to let ye know I have let the real Steve Costello know how his name has been misused, let him see the emails, etc...
  2. M

Question of the moment

Martin Luther King, Jr.: Quotes on Sacrifice Life's most urgent question is: What are you doing for others?
  3. M

derelict parents

Christmas travel at risk for tardy parentsAAP December 5, 2010, 11:44 am Parents who have been late with child support payments can expect to have their overseas Christmas plans thwarted, the federal government has warned. It is reminding separated mums and dads that the government had the...
  4. M

Any interest / is Irish Economy still taking precedence

Fresh warrant issued for Assange's arrest By Timothy McDonald and wires Updated 1 hour 30 minutes ago PreviousNextSlideshow: Photo 1 of 2 In hiding: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange (AFP: Fabrice Coffrini, file photo) Audio: WikiLeaks back online (AM) Related Story: WikiLeaks back online...
  5. M

What do ye think of this f**ker??

United States authorities have confirmed the man dubbed the "honeymoon killer" will face a Los Angeles court tomorrow. http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/11/30/3080322.htm - 30 Nov 2010 3. AM - Alabama ready for Honeymoon Killer 11/11/2010 An American man jailed for the manslaughter of...
  6. M

Amazing stories...

Anyone encountered mind blowingly low cost services lately?? Had problem with my computer last week. Couldn't send emails via Microsoft outlook and receiving approx 100 copies of each email arriving. Computer taken to IT place. Technician charged himself $8, had to be forced to keep the $2...
  7. M

Pope's Magnanimity

Cautious welcome for Pope's condom comments The Vatican says the Pope's comments on condoms is evidence of his compassion (Reuters, file photo: Erin Siegal) Related Story: Pope flags softening of condom stance Related Story: World's cardinals meet for sex abuse talks Related Story: China...
  8. M

A decent and humane decision I reckon.

What do the rest of you think? Perth quadriplegic wins landmark right to die Christian Rossiter told the court he was living in a private hell. (ABC News : Jake Sturmer ) A landmark decision in Western Australia's Supreme Court has given a Perth quadriplegic the right to refuse food from...