Recent content by Lord Canuck

1. L

Totes Trippin' in Tinseltown

"Hashtag PMC: Police-Media Corruption! BADUMMM!!!" -R81aWHrYCA
  2. L

Fortitude pilot available on youtube

CxX9dPKir9E
  3. L

Slaying together for the sake of the expenses?

We all know the price of good stakes has gone through the roof, amirite? And trusty witch sidekicks don't live on peanuts, not to mention all those gorram spell books they go through. And on top of that, you've got the upkeep on your scoobies and associated hangers-on. I know it's traditionally...
  4. L

Pubs in Cork with good open fires

Was in The Courthouse Inn the other week. Glorious. Never saw a fire like it. Any other Corkonian pubs with good open fires?
  5. L

Rupert or Paddington?

Can you bear to decide who's the best bear? Rupert A4xeidmjy6s Paddington B2jlIytnw10
  6. L

Ireland in the Eyes of Impacts

7. L

PRoC Generations

Right, I reckon I'd be third or even fourth generation, having joined in 2005. But who'd be first or second generation (and still around)?
  8. L

Should judges' moods be allowed to direct judgments?

I was quite recently involved in a hearing/trial/I don't know the technical term, and I won't go into the details, but something happened which I thought only occurs in fiction. My friend's lawyer/barrister kept going on about how the judge we'd be seeing was in a bad mood all week. We all...
  9. L

Funny/awesome/subjective things you just thought of

"Cthulhu Cabs" Lol.
  10. L

Question about mixing words from lists

Hi, friend! I want to be able to populate several lists with different words. Say, for instance, I had one list full of names of colours and another list full of names of countries. I want to be able to click a button and have a random colour name and random country name appear. How can I make...
  11. L

Fishy's Thread of Pure Awesome 2

The other one's broken... So, here: YYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! http://cosplay.kotaku.com/krang-cosplay-is-perfect-wins-halloween-1653067829/+lukeplunkett
  12. L

The world's never been better, and here's the proof

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/the-world-is-now-safer-and-better-than-ever-and-heres-t-1651264457/+caseychan Interactive graphs in link. The world is now safer and better than ever and here's the evidence Jesus Diaz The world is now safer and better than ever and here's the evidence These...